So did anyone get any good Seahawk gear for Christmas?

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
I got a Lynch jersey. The bright green splashes are a little outside what I'd normally wear, but it will suit me well at sports bars, games, and I even wore it to work on Friday for "Colts Blue Friday." (I'll let someone tell me that the casual blue I'm wearing isn't acceptable due to not being the right team if they want; until then I'm wearing Seahawk blue.)

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Got a sweet picture of Centurlink during the Cowboys game to hang on my office wall; sweet beanie/winter hat; my sig o found Seahawks ribbon at Joann's Fabrics and we wrapped my son's hockey stick all out in it - pretty cool looking stuff. Also got a freezer beer mug and a helmet bank. I'm pretty geared up.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Mother-in-law got me an authentic 12 jersey I sported yesterday for the first time. Love the look!

Starrman44

Reaction score
My two boys did. They got a Wilson jersey and Thomas jersey, respectively. They also got a football a piece...

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
My wife got me an authentic #32 Jeron Johnson.

Johnson is my last name, and I have not had the opportunity to buy a "Johnson" Seahawks jersey since Norm.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Got to go to the game, so now my jersey is soaked with 100% genuine Seattle rain. That's gear.

irocdave

Reaction score
Dont know what Santa has for me yet, but I tried to buy my two sons Seahawk replica jersies a couple of days ago. The only jersies left were for starters were Rice, Bruce Irvin and offensive linemen. None of the stores in Alderwood or BSQM had Lynch or Wilson jersies left, didnt matter what size. My kids and wife will be sporting 12th Fan stitched jersies on Christmas day.

bryantology79

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":286tvwvj said:
Got to go to the game, so now my jersey is soaked with 100% genuine Seattle rain. That's gear.

tanzania rain! haven't washed my lynch grey since the jets game

Claden

Reaction score
New hat. But it's too big. :(
Have to send it back.

nsport

Reaction score
Got a kick-ass grill spatula that has a Seahawk Logo branding iron capability (heat it up and sear a logo in your meet) AND a bottle opener on the butt... almost describes the perfect woman, too.