Much Respect

ATL_FALCON

Reaction score
What's up Seahawk fans, just wanna say much respect to you guys ya'll are def putting in some work, I was actually a huge Chris Warren fan back in the day. Obviously if we play ya'll I feel we'd win but if for some reason we get knocked out I'll be checking for ya'll. Good luck the rest of the way!

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Thanks dude. We know what it's like to be in your position, to be the #1 seed who wins every damn game and have nobody prop you up for it...happened to us in 2005. Likewise that I'd certainly be pulling for the Falcons if they outlasted us in the playoffs.

drdiags

Reaction score
Thanks ATL. I know all are glad the playoffs are just around the corner so the talking can stop and the actual games get played. It is getting close to getting in your bunker time, so before the firing starts want to congratulate your team for winning the NFC South and securing #1 seed in the playoffs. Your team has what the other 5 teams want, so us fans will try talking our way into taking what your team has. Should be fun.

Guess we also come back up on the rotation for the NFC South next year, so hopefully we will see you around next season as well. Best of luck to you and the Falcons until we meet again. Hope you have a good stay. We have a pretty cool Saints fan that stops by, "Asylum Guido". I would think you guys may not be as cordial since that is how division rivals should be. Your division's QB are pretty good, though Freeman better pick it up. Too inconsistent. In a smaller degree, so is Newton.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Welcome to .NET. Your opinion of us may change if we have to go to your house for a playoff game. :D

In all seriousness, I think you should hope not to see us in the playoffs. We match up really well against you in some key ways. If we lose Sherman for the playoffs, this may change, but with our 3rd & 4th-string CBs playing well, I think we could still defend against your pass decently. If we have Sherman through the playoffs, though...Oof. Lethal. The dude is crazily awesome.

I think the Falcons are a very good team, and would like to see you get over the "Matty Ice hasn't won a playoff game" hump, so I can stop hearing about it. Good luck, unless you're playing us. ;)

Also, kudos on the past Seahawk name-drop.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Chris Warren was a really good runner on some really not so good teams. He's probably not the best we've had but he's up there.