Ray Edwards in Seattle

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Quit on his team. The Falcons after a loss asked him to come into the team huddle and he refused. The players tried, the coaches tried and he didn't join the team's huddle. The next day he was cut. It was a big story earlier in the year.

OP
OP
P

ProckHawks

Reaction score
He's 6'5 260ish. Has 169 tackles 14 passdef 33 sacks and 6 forced fumbles. Only 27. I wouldn' mind if we signed him for a year of two. Maybe a younger verson of Clem in the making. Plays and looks alot like Clems

ATL_FALCON

Reaction score
Dude was useless for us, like another poster said folks tried to get him involved wasn't trying to hear it. But at the same time ya'll got Pete Carroll and he's a "player coach" if you will and could possibly get some production out of Edwards

OP
OP
P

ProckHawks

Reaction score
If he can produce for the postseason and maybe into next season. It might be a steal. Pete made Mike Willams into a WR and almost comeback player of the year 2 years ago. Someone like Edwards knows he doesn't have many shots left after the crap he pulled in ATL. Get him for dirt cheap. Maybe he sparks Irvin and Clems. I don't see anything that would make this a bad signing. Our locker room is so tightly nitted and has that family atmosphere. One player couldn't ruin that. We did have Edwards, Winslow and Owens in that at one point lol Just saying. All 3 of those guys are the biggest cancers in the past 10 years.

warden

Reaction score
ProckHawks":2k67uq4h said:
We did have Edwards, Winslow and Owens in that at one point lol Just saying. All 3 of those guys are the biggest cancers in the past 10 years.

And those players were quickly sent packing

blue 22

Reaction score
There is no worries. its all about competing. if he dont compete or get in line he will be cut. end of story.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
He was a key part of the 2010 Vikings defensive line--a physical run stopper and a good pass rusher. Became disgruntled in Minnesota over contract talks and was ultimately replaced by the younger Robison. He is quite a physical specimen who took to boxing in the offseason while in Minnesota. Don't know why the sour attitude in Atlanta. It would be nice to have him in case we play against Atlanta. He'll play with a chip on his shoulder.

Bullmeister

Reaction score
LOL, just Googled the guy. Judging from the images I see of him, he doesn't come across as a "no 'i' in team" kinda man if you get my drift.
Seems preoccupied with other distractions outside of football that just concern himself.

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/ray edwards?before=69

Ray edwards modeling photos 01 0000 layer 7 full
Tumblr m6359vKzNb1r9c36po1 500
Ray-Edwards-Lastarya.jpg

But if he wants to play and play well in Seattle, why not.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Why oh why did I come back to this topic?
I hope he wipes off the ball before he gives it back to Russell.

Twisted

Reaction score
sounds like a guy thats a little bit more into himself than he is football? prolly not a good fit but at this point you have to believe the Hawks know what they're doing..

Seeker

Reaction score
another young, discarded weapon another team didn't know what to do with.... here we go again.

Latest posts