If this is year three of the four year rebuild...

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • What do they have in store for year four?!
    Follow me on Twitter: @realchrisbrown5
    Backpack Rich
    ChrisB Bacon
    NET Veteran

• Well, if I were the '72 Dolphins I wouldnt bother buying any champaigne next season.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

• I just hope we can keep both Carroll and Schneider for several more years.
    HudsonHawk
    NET Bench Warmer

• Next year is the year I'm looking forward to. Sure, I'm hoping for a deep playoff run this year...but by the way PC and JS draft I'm very excited for next year already. Pete knows what hes got now in RW. Irvin has a year under his belt now. The youth and swagger of this team needs alittle play-off experience this year...and they'll use it next year to get to where they know they can be. The training wheels will be off next year.......damn I'm excited already!!
    Oh DonkoSpurt We Hardly Knew Ye!
    samwize77
    NET Veteran

• I realistically expect the Seahawks to have the best record in the NFC next year. We should be battling Green Bay and San Francisco for the honor to host the playoffs.
    your Superbowl XLVIII Champion Seattle Seahawks.. how sweet is that!!
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran

• Next year can be crazy. We have already seen our team grow this season, and its young enough to grow a lot more. And that's before we add even more talent.
    ----
    ensett
    NET Veteran

• That's the scary part. This is year three of a projected four year rebuild. And in this year, they have potentially the 2nd best record in the NFC, they have dismantled the top teams in the league. And to borrow a quote from Sherman (I think) "They are making the good teams look average, and the bad teams look horrible." Also, they had the training wheels on for the first half of the season. If the last 4 weeks were any indication of what it looks like when the training wheels come off, I really feel genuinely sorry for the rest of the NFL. It's gonna be a long decade or so of bowing down to the monster that resides here in South Alaska.
    otter
    NET Rookie

• I can feel a big time wide out coming.. Next year will look like this.
    Sidney, Tate, Baldwin, New guy ,new guy, new guy
    --/*Seattle Seahawks*\--
    hawks4thewin
    NET Veteran

• MontanaHawk05 wrote:19-0.

Technically it will be 9 in a row this season, 4 preseason and 19-0, so it's more like 32 - 0.
    President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013
    JesterHawk
    * Smackmeister *

• hawks4thewin wrote:I can feel a big time wide out coming.. Next year will look like this.
    Sidney, Tate, Baldwin, New guy ,new guy, new guy

Please spend some serious draft capital on the D-line and the linebackers. I'm not to worried about the offense, but one big time receiver threat would be nice. If we're not getting more Jason Jones, or even if we are, I'd like to see an early pick on a big time D Lineman.
    President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013
    JesterHawk
    * Smackmeister *

• how we gonna get that #1 wide reciever with the 32nd pick this off season?
    We are the 2014 Superbowl champions and it can never, ever be taken away.
    Greatest defense in NFL history.
    Seeker
    NET Veteran

• Seeker wrote:how we gonna get that #1 wide reciever with the 32nd pick this off season?

Just like how we got Dangerussssswilson at #75 :stirthepot:
    WE ALL WE GOT WE ALL WE NEED!
    Bucknastay
    NET Bench Warmer

• I think they expect to hoist their second Lombardi trophy.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• I'd still like to see a stud DT to stuff the middle of that line, and a star WR. It's been a fun four in a row, but we do still have a bit of renovating. And we're sure to lose a few stars along the way, I doubt we can pay for all these guys when their rookie contracts are up.
    "I'm gonna call him--what do you call the guy on the trampoline?--Harry Houdini or something like that." -Warren Moon on Golden Tate
    WindCityHawk
    NET Veteran

• In all seriousness, I'll bet Wilson accelerated the plan greatly, and made it a lot easier. This is probably what they expected in year 4, what is happening here in year 3.

Then, the question becomes, what was year 5 of their plan? As that seems to be what we shall receive in year 4.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• Next year? Well, I am expecting a serious push to the Super Bowl THIS year. Additions to the team for next year? A Miami DT and a disgruntled MN wide receiver should get serious consideration and after that draft for some pass rush and BPA across the board, really.

We're kinda stocked. And young.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:55 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information