How much FUN were you having during the game last night?

Largent80

Reaction score
I have to tell ya, I was so intense I hardly sat down the whole time, I had my Tanzania flag draped over my Lynch jersey, and when we stuffed them on the first series I started going whacko.

But when we blocked that FG and ran it back, I was bouncing around the living room like a pogo stick wildly screaming.

Then when Kam Bam hit VD, That was full blown HELL YEAH territory.

Still haven't calmed down and I am fixin' to watch it again right now.

:179417: :179417: :179417: :179417: :179417: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :179417: :179417: :179417: :179417: :179417:

WSUhawk4life

Reaction score
It was even better at the game!! The atmosphere was amazing. And it was great to see that there were not many niners fans in the stadium. It was really full with pure hawks fans

The moment the kick was blocked the stadium went into a frenzy and everyone was just so happy, that was the start of the BLOWOUT.

EDIT - I re-watched the game as well, right when I got home.

That Kam hit was amazing and was perfectly legal. Not that I like opposing players getting hurt, but its so fun to watch every opponent that plays us gimping off the field afterwards.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I was as cold and soaking wet as I've ever been in my life and if I could do it all over again I would. Me and my brother lucked into 100 level seats at face value because a man had to get his leg amputated this past week. Yes, I was at the game because a man lost his leg. I am eternally grateful and wouldn't trade yesterday's experience for anything.

Go Hawks!!!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I can say it's the first time in my history that I've ever been jumping up and down pumping fists into the air while otherwise battling the stomach flu. A surreal day.

drdiags

Reaction score
My brother kept calling me. First it was when the team went up 14-0, then he called back after Sherman ran back the blocked FG. He is a die-hard Bears fan, since we were born/raised in Chicago. He has lived in Seattle since the early 90s and his fandom has never wavered for our hometown team.

He was talking about joining the bandwagon and being pumped about the Seahawks. I had to talk him down on that one. Told him as soon as the Bears visited CLink he would be back on their bandwagon. Still that was how much that game was impacting him. My younger brother in Chicago called this morning to see how I took the game. He was impressed with the stadium and the team.

I was doing my usual bouncing off the walls during the game. My wife was bringing me dinner since I was watching the game in my master bedroom. I turned my head to watch the Sherman return while taking the plate and she had to exclaim with fear that I was crushing her finger that happened to be under the plate as she handed it to me.

Don't think I will be getting room service again, anytime soon. Especially if the game is on. LOL! We laughed about it later, but I am sure she has one eye on me from now on.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":2294itmz said:
I was as cold and soaking wet as I've ever been in my life and if I could do it all over again I would. Me and my brother lucked into 100 level seats at face value because a man had to get his leg amputated this past week. Yes, I was at the game because a man lost his leg. I am eternally grateful and wouldn't trade yesterday's experience for anything.

Go Hawks!!!

You wouldn't even trade it for your buddy's leg back?

:sarcasm_off:

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":2noopxuq said:
Zebulon Dak":2noopxuq said:

Go Hawks!!!

You wouldn't even trade it for your buddy's leg back?

:sarcasm_off:

I don't know the man. I'm sure it's all part of the Lord's plan!

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
drdiags":2ajvt2c6 said:
My wife was bringing me dinner since I was watching the game in my master bedroom. I turned my head to watch the Sherman return while taking the plate and she had to exclaim with fear that I was crushing her finger that happened to be under the plate as she handed it to me.

For gads sake, careful man! One dudes already lost a leg in this thread. :D

drdiags

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":1lpqtfnc said:
drdiags":1lpqtfnc said:
My wife was bringing me dinner since I was watching the game in my master bedroom. I turned my head to watch the Sherman return while taking the plate and she had to exclaim with fear that I was crushing her finger that happened to be under the plate as she handed it to me.

For gads sake, careful man! One dudes already lost a leg in this thread. :D

:p :th2thumbs:

pinksheets

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":17bvj42s said:
Me and my brother lucked into 100 level seats at face value because a man had to get his leg amputated this past week.
Single greatest sentence ever posted on .NET? :hmmmm:

Galen96

Reaction score
Axis exploded in a resounding "BOOOOOOOM!!!!" from about 100 people at the same time.. it was a beautiful thing! My god I was all over the place during that game... I couldn't get myself to sit for more than a few minutes.

nsport

Reaction score
As wet as it was (it didn't stop raining the entire game) - it was an epic night. Must win against a hated rival. We are playing meaningful games again in December and it FEELS GREAT!!

grizbob

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1ia6f8l0 said:

Go Hawks!!!

Wow sad and awesome at the same time don't really know how to respond, but I'll say this, the 12 was a wonder to behold!! Good job Zeb :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers: