The Lynch appreciation thread

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
With all the deserved chatter about Wilson last night, let's not forget Beast mode. (Thanks to MontanaHawk for the thread idea.)

He set the charter for the evening with his 24 yard TD run and then followed it up with a receiving TD. He then busted out a 111 yard performance against the 49ers vaunted rush defense.

So Marshawn, here's to you. This team needs you.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
I know this is the Lynch appreciation thread, but I'm gonna add in Sherm as well.

He has 7 picks on the season, and is a shutdown CB. Adderall or not, he is a great player that you just know is gonna perform great. Our team needs him too.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Love Marshawn. I'm borderline obsessed with him like I just be thinking about him! I know that's weird but it's true. Like when I walk to the bus stop I pretend I'm him and try to walk like I think he would walk. I just wanna be more like Marshawn.

WSUhawk4life

Reaction score
Here's to you Lynch. Without you I am not sure how great this team would be.

Thank you for the free IHOP short stack or coffee, whichever promotion is the one for surpassing 100 yards.

Kelly.Orr

Reaction score
Said it after the very first game he played as a Seahawk. Best RB we have ever had.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I appreciate the man. He's rapidly closing in on #3 on my Hawk best RB list (about to over-take SA but still behind John L and CW). A good barometer of who he is in this league. It's frequent that you see an opposing player helping him to his feet. All players love this guy. He is the epitome of old school NFL football.

hkronin

Reaction score
Amen! I lurk and don't post often, but ever since he's joined the Hawks, there's an undeniable element of ferocity that has come with him. The fact that opposing defenses have to account for him when he's on the field makes everything else that much more possible and successful.

Marshawn - Thank you for everything you bring to this team and each and every game! You may not seek the limelight, but the fans know and respect how important you are to the Hawks.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Marshawn is such an easy player for us fans to latch on to.

Tough, hard nosed, physical, nasty, determined, and of course talented.

We are very lucky he is a Seahawk.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":v4busprw said:

He's just cool, looks cool, acts cool, I'm very appreciative that he's a Seahawk. I wouldnt ask to take his picture at a gas station though, thats crossing the line. :p

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
morgulon1":2m5vij0p said:
Tech Worlds":2m5vij0p said:

He's just cool, looks cool, acts cool, I'm very appreciative that he's a Seahawk. I wouldnt ask to take his picture at a gas station though, thats crossing the line. :p

That's right!

TheHawkster

Reaction score
This has been scaring the crap out of people for a couple weeks now.

Carpool Beast Mode!

411251 565661043450623 826318206 o

Seeker

Reaction score
love how he goes out of his way to hit the defender. these guys be DUCKIN him

dunceface

Reaction score
Seeker":zcuf3wma said:
love how he goes out of his way to hit the defender. these guys be DUCKIN him

Have u also noticed the last couple weeks once he is in the endzone untouched he stops or dodges the last defender to remain untouched even though it doesn't matter any more...HA

djb28

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":3ijjq1aj said:
Love Marshawn. I'm borderline obsessed with him like I just be thinking about him! I know that's weird but it's true. Like when I walk to the bus stop I pretend I'm him and try to walk like I think he would walk. I just wanna be more like Marshawn.

I have concerns for you. I am not very religious, But you have forced me to pray for you. I wonder how Marshawn prays?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Marshawn was beasting with Big Red after the block on the sideline. He has infected the whole team with Beast. Pretty soon nobody will talk to Mike Rob.