Maybe people are starting to notice?

Fox0r

Reaction score
Wow...that is surprising.

I also think it is a joke that the 49ers, Packers and Patriots are still all ranked higher than us in ESPN's power rankings.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
We're pink for the same reason ESPN hates us: Seattle, in their mind, is full of commie pinko fags. Tree hugging liberals who have no business winning.

grizrgood

Reaction score
Interesting poll and interesting that we are getting a little press. Frankly? I could care less! I like being in the NW where no one pays attention etc. Winning the Superbowl is the ultimate goal which brings the attention.

Rainger

Reaction score
Fox0r":1iygna0x said:
Wow...that is surprising.

I also think it is a joke that the 49ers, Packers and Patriots are still all ranked higher than us in ESPN's power rankings.
ESPN really is a crap organization. They hire guys like that racist Parker and think they are bigger than the fans.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":mff7gcza said:
We're pink for the same reason ESPN hates us: Seattle, in their mind, is full of commie pinko fags. Tree hugging liberals who have no business winning.

Seattle is filled with those types, but the vast majority of them don't even know what "NFL" stands for. :D

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Well at least it's HOT pink right. Maybe we shoulda been red since we on fire and the Colts be pink cause they play pretty.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
largenutz":214s9i17 said:
ClumsyLurk":214s9i17 said:
Why do we have to be Mr. Pink?
nice resevoir dogs reference bro!

And don't forget: at the end of the movie Mr. Pink was the last man standing. Hmmmm....

JesterHawk

Reaction score
3% picked the Bengals? That's ridiculous. They are almost a guaranteed 1 and done