Russell Wilson MVP

Seeker

Reaction score
There, i said it.

- this has been a 7 - 9 team without him for two years.

- we paid a veteran 15 mil, saw rw and said "sit the hell down"

- the optimum word in MVP is "value". we paid pennys for a potential first year superbowl and an all but gauranteed superbowl in the next three years.

- he has (and i feel this is prime here) elevated the play of the teamates around him through vigorous preperation and motivation.

- his numbers stack up against ANY qb in the league right now, no qualifiers. not "for a rookie" just QB.

im just putting it out there.....

hawker84

Reaction score
can't see it.. we all know how important RW is to this team, no doubt.. but in my opinion, lynch is just as if not more important to this team, lynch's running opens up everything else the offense can do, from read option to play action.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Wilson would not be having it nearly as easy without the threat of Lynch behind this line. I can understand how Wilson steals the show on the surface, but Lynch is the heart and soul of this team. I'm shocked by how little mention he's getting right now on this board.

Starrman44

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2zmt3tp2 said:
Wilson would not be having it nearly as easy without the threat of Lynch behind this line. I can understand how Wilson steals the show on the surface, but Lynch is the heart and soul of this team. I'm shocked by how little mention he's getting right now on this board.

Yep, but that's kinda when you know you have transcended. He's so good he is being taken for granted. Much like the left side of the line in '05 for me (not saying everyone else felt that way). I ceased to be amazed by Big Walt and Hutch and just penciled their performance in. When Osi had a good game against Walt it threw me for a loop.

Marshawn is just there. He is a staple. Wilson is in that "amazing" stage. We can't believe what we are seeing.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Seeker":1dys8r9j said:
- his numbers stack up against ANY qb in the league right now, no qualifiers. not "for a rookie" just QB.

Oh really?