"Hags", "Dirty Birds", "Chickens", Etc...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It's rare to find another team's fan online refer to us as the Seahawks. It's all duragatory terms.

When you're hated with such passion it means only ONE thing in the NFL and that is that you are a WINNING TEAM.

Congratulations boys, we've finally arrived!

bestfightstory

Reaction score
My experience outside the internet is a little bit the opposite. All my life I have rarely been seen without a Seahawks hat scarf jersey or some accessory on. So I am easily identified as a rarity in the Midwest. Living in a region far from Seahawks fans I have to say, the amount of respect this team has been getting from other teams' fans has skyrocketed this year (if my interactions are any indication). Let's be classy about our success as it continues. I'd rather not be perceived as part of a fanbase of dicks.

It has also been my unscientific observation that we are becoming a lot of people's "other team" that they appreciate and passively enjoy watching.

VHawk

Reaction score
bestfightstory":tvrykpx2 said:
My experience outside the internet is a little bit the opposite. All my life I have rarely been seen without a Seahawks hat scarf jersey or some accessory on. So I am easily identified as a rarity in the Midwest. Living in a region far from Seahawks fans I have to say, the amount of respect this team has been getting from other teams' fans has skyrocketed this year (if my interactions are any indication). Let's be classy about our success as it continues. I'd rather not be perceived as part of a fanbase of dicks.

It has also been my unscientific observation that we are becoming a lot of people's "other team" that they appreciate and passively enjoy watching.

Great post and so true,I have experienced the same.

SlimHawk80

Reaction score
Aros":3m4el5tz said:
It's rare to find another team's fan online refer to us as the Seahawks. It's all duragatory terms.

When you're hated with such passion it means only ONE thing in the NFL and that is that you are a WINNING TEAM.

Congratulations boys, we've finally arrived!

Especially in the Whiners forums the past 48 hrs! Well said Aros.