Quote from Kam

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Quote from Kam
Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:52 pm
  • "It's just the way we're playing right now," Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor said. "I guess the world is just seeing it now. We're still not going to get any respect just because of where we are and who we are, but who cares?"

that about sums it up.
    OneLofaTatupu
    * NET Shrink *

Re: Quote from Kam
Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:53 pm
  • The overlooked and underappreciated Seattle Seahawks. I've grown quite fond of that identity. And. This year. We have a team which uses every slight as more fuel for the fire.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:02 pm
  • bestfightstory wrote:The overlooked and underappreciated Seattle Seahawks. I've grown quite fond of that identity. And. This year. We have a team which uses every slight as more fuel for the fire.

X ... :th2thumbs:
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:53 pm
  • You know, the Saints used to be just like us. A doormat team that was always overlooked by the media. Then they won a Superbowl with a trendy QB. And they've been a media darling team since (Katrina played a very minor factor as well).

If the Seahawks storm their way to a championship, we won't be the NFL's 3rd wheel any longer.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:34 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information