Bulletin Board Material

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Prisco has been ripping (and giving half credit) to the Hawks all morning. But this exchange on twitter was ridiculous I thought:

Pete Prisco":3og5gopc said:
Pete Prisco ‏@PriscoCBS:
"I love overreaction Monday. Nobody can beat the Seahawks today. Yeah, OK."

@ChrisAplin: "@PriscoCBS who the heck cant they beat?"

Pete Prisco ‏@PriscoCBS:
"@ChrisAplin They will be one and done."

Really?! We will be one and done in the playoffs? He thinks that we will lose to the Redskins/Cowboys if we stay the 5th seed? Prisco has always been an idiot, but seriously??

Oh well, I'm actually glad people are still hating on the Seahawks and not giving the credit they deserve. I sure hope Sherman and Co. see these tweets.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Prisco is one of the least respected national football journalists. His peers at other organizations (NFL.com, ESPN) can't stand him.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Prisco, just another Diehard Seahawk Hater Mediot. Yawn. Nothing to see here folks.

I do love how butthurt he sounds though. Like the very notion that the national media is actually giving the Seahawks the respect they deserve is causing him to break out into hives.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
Prisco picked against the Hawks each of the first eight weeks of the season. That's right, eight weeks in a row. Not sure why he has it out for the Hawks, but his bias against them is laughable.

Jac

Reaction score
You really have to factor in Prisco's schtick in order to read between the lines in any of his work/comments. He plays the role of devil's advocate to the national media. That's just what he does, and he rubs people the wrong way all over NFL message boards. Case in point, he's actually been really tough on RG3/Redskins, the team Seattle could very likely visit in this 'one and done' scenario, all year (in some part because of the national fauning over RG3). As an FYI, one of his other tweets says this about the Seahawks "Love the makeup of this roster -- loads of nasty guys".

sutz

Reaction score
Wasn't it Pete Prisco who claimed that Holmgren lied to him about a draft pick?