espn....

Lithium

Reaction score
every week on NFL primetime they start off with the sunday night game highlights, this week Steelers, still not a mention of SEA vs SF

SlimHawk80

Reaction score
Im over it now, I like to listen to our local guys now. Espn 710 on Mondays has been awesome lately.

SlimHawk80

Reaction score
How do I go about suggesting some new emocons with a theme of national media? good idea or bad idea?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I've seen nothing but respect from ESPN since last night myself, including NFL Primetime today..."Is there a hotter team in the NFL than the Seahawks?" "Does any team want to face the Seahawks in the post season? I don't think so..." And so on...

MrCarey

Reaction score
They just talked about Russell Wilson and the team for like 20 minutes. What are you watching?

They even said Russell Wilson should be rookie of the year.

SlimHawk80

Reaction score
MrCarey":23wtzxn6 said:
They just talked about Russell Wilson and the team for like 20 minutes. What are you watching?

They even said Russell Wilson should be rookie of the year.

I have also heard this across the board today. He deserves ROY

OP
OP
A

A World Peace

Reaction score
Took like 30 mins on nfl primetime to talk about us. I started watching around 11

Kelly.Orr

Reaction score
I personally would rather the media not really talk about us. Keeps the bulls-eye off of us. Everyone i seen speak this morning except Hodge and Tim Hasslebeck who said (Wilson), said Luck will get ROY based on Yards and the team he has around him not being good.

Rufus

Reaction score
SlimHawk80":iclqe8g9 said:
How do I go about suggesting some new emocons with a theme of national media? good idea or bad idea?
http://www.fluidwire.com/ico/press.gif

press.gif

Osprey

Reaction score
SlimHawk80":hh40q8tu said:

We already have one:
:pukeface:

Twisted

Reaction score
who cares what those dolts have to say? did you hear Collinsworth and Micheals choking on Seahawk buzz words?

uh Collinsworth, he's in "earthquake mode"

then Al Micheals God bless his soul, was like, "that was a mini Beast Mode" actually separating the words in speech cuz whoever wrote it down prolly spelt it that way.. lol, my guess is thats the first time he ever said it?

just too funny how naive they are but thats OK, its ours to enjoy, buzz words, metaphors, capabilities, lets keep everything here in the northwest except the Woodshed, that has to travel with the team!

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Someone should just sticky a "MSM has no respect!" thread.

Every week someone has to bring this up. As if, all of a sudden the Seahawks are going to be the darlings of the league...

Latest posts