"Hags", "Dirty Birds", "Chickens", Etc...

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • It's rare to find another team's fan online refer to us as the Seahawks. It's all duragatory terms.

When you're hated with such passion it means only ONE thing in the NFL and that is that you are a WINNING TEAM.

Congratulations boys, we've finally arrived!

Les "The Radish" Norton - Ambassador/Grandfather of .NET, gone too soon but will never be forgotten. RIP
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• My experience outside the internet is a little bit the opposite. All my life I have rarely been seen without a Seahawks hat scarf jersey or some accessory on. So I am easily identified as a rarity in the Midwest. Living in a region far from Seahawks fans I have to say, the amount of respect this team has been getting from other teams' fans has skyrocketed this year (if my interactions are any indication). Let's be classy about our success as it continues. I'd rather not be perceived as part of a fanbase of dicks.

It has also been my unscientific observation that we are becoming a lot of people's "other team" that they appreciate and passively enjoy watching.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

• bestfightstory wrote:My experience outside the internet is a little bit the opposite. All my life I have rarely been seen without a Seahawks hat scarf jersey or some accessory on. So I am easily identified as a rarity in the Midwest. Living in a region far from Seahawks fans I have to say, the amount of respect this team has been getting from other teams' fans has skyrocketed this year (if my interactions are any indication). Let's be classy about our success as it continues. I'd rather not be perceived as part of a fanbase of dicks.

It has also been my unscientific observation that we are becoming a lot of people's "other team" that they appreciate and passively enjoy watching.

Great post and so true,I have experienced the same.
    Wolf grey all day every day.
    VHawk
    NET Veteran

• Aros wrote:It's rare to find another team's fan online refer to us as the Seahawks. It's all duragatory terms.

When you're hated with such passion it means only ONE thing in the NFL and that is that you are a WINNING TEAM.

Congratulations boys, we've finally arrived!

Especially in the Whiners forums the past 48 hrs! Well said Aros.
    "Somebody needs to work some Photoshop magic and put Harbaugh in the car with Pete handing him a nice warm glass of Shut the F*ck Up"
    SlimHawk80
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:12 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information