49er fan here! Mmmmm crow!

FriscosFinest

Reaction score
Hey seahawk fans.. I wanted to come out and say your team pretty much played flawlessly. I dont know what it was, but your team was litterally firing on all cylinders. Your QB was making some insane throws, running around, making our pass rushers look like they're chasing somebody on ice. Your recievers were catching EVERYTHING and coming down in bounds. I was in awe! And Lynch is playing in his prime right now. Your defense was hitting well too!

We only had ONE brightspot and that was our KR LMJ. Not sure what the hell the rest of our team was doing. I had my doubts that you guys could score 30+, but I was wrong! I was pretty pissed how bland we looked, and I had to sleep it off lol. So here, congratulations and if theres a round 3 this year, I'm sure the sour taste should bring our best efforts!

But um, hopefully minnisota wins next week :th2thumbs:

edit: not sure what it is, but it seems we're losing every 3rd game. our win-win-lose is still in effect..

Atradees

Reaction score
Its likely if we see ya this year were coming to your house.(yikes) I like your team too. merry xmas.

warden

Reaction score
FriscosFinest":3w4x0qal said:
Hey seahawk fans.. I wanted to come out and say your team pretty much played flawlessly. I dont know what it was, but your team was litterally firing on all cylinders. Your QB was making some insane throws, running around, making our pass rushers look like they're chasing somebody on ice. Your recievers were catching EVERYTHING and coming down in bounds. I was in awe! And Lynch is playing in his prime right now. Your defense was hitting well too!

We only had ONE brightspot and that was our KR LMJ. Not sure what the hell the rest of our team was doing. I had my doubts that you guys could score 30+, but I was wrong! I was pretty pissed how bland we looked, and I had to sleep it off lol. So here, congradulations and if theres a round 3 this year, I'm sure the sour taste should bring our best efforts!

edit: not sure what it is, but it seems we're losing every 3rd game. our win-win-lose is still in effect..

We hope Minny wins next week too. We also hope the Cardinals win.

OP
OP
FriscosFinest

FriscosFinest

Reaction score
warden":2g93ft8r said:
FriscosFinest":2g93ft8r said:

We only had ONE brightspot and that was our KR LMJ. Not sure what the hell the rest of our team was doing. I had my doubts that you guys could score 30+, but I was wrong! I was pretty pissed how bland we looked, and I had to sleep it off lol. So here, congradulations and if theres a round 3 this year, I'm sure the sour taste should bring our best efforts!

We hope Minny wins next week too. We also hope the Cardinals win.

touche!

grizbob

Reaction score
No! No! No! this won't do. I've got this image in my head, placed there by my close relatives no less, of douche bag niner fans and you coming in here and making nice doesn't fit FF :mrgreen: :229031_cheers: :thirishdrinkers: :th2thumbs:

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Props to you, Finest, for coming back to eat your crow. Major man points.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Damn, I wish there was a more pathetic team in the league right now than Arizona.

Disp

Reaction score
Yep, Seahawks looked great last night and 49ers looked like completely uninspired crap. Was surprised how much of an impact the crowd made. Should be good games in the future.

two dog

Reaction score
I would expect a different kind of game the next time our teams play. The '9er defense did not
suddenly get soft or stupid (evidence to the contrary). They will simply revert to their tough,
hard hitting, selves.

Revenge games seem to play bigger for the fans than the players. Not much of a factor on the field.

Anyway, it takes a pair to come here and face up like you did. Props to you.

JKent82

Reaction score
LMJ was kicking ass, hope he won't be a continued thorn in the side of my favorite football teams haha

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":er1o8axm said:
Thank you, come again.

Should have posted this, Zeb:

thank_you_come_again_det.jpg

;)

hawker84

Reaction score
never understimate the power of the CLink..... thanks for the kind words.... hopefully see you down the road.

garydrake425

Reaction score
JKent82":39clvtn9 said:
LMJ was kicking ass, hope he won't be a continued thorn in the side of my favorite football teams haha

Favorite football teams? Really? Seahawks are the only team.