Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: In defense of Russell Wilson for ROY
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:51 pm 
NET Veteran

Thinking about it, what could be more ideal for us other then getting to play the Redskins and match up RG3 with Russell Wilson head to head, given the desired outcome then getting to play the Colts in the Superbowl with Luck and agian getting the desired outcome.

Not going to far ahead but at least the Skins is possible if I read the way the brackets could break out correctly.

On National TV and head to head that IT factor that Wilson has and his whole demeaner as well as approach to the game as well as his execution and efficiant running of our offese I think would clearly seperate him in a head to head battle. Also a certain level of satisfaction could be had watching Shanahan melt down as well.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
.Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.

Post subject: Re: In defense of Russell Wilson for ROY
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:53 pm 
NET Veteran

I already said it,

Washington Redskins vs the Seattle Seahawks, NFC Championship Game, PERFECT

Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:04 am 
NET Veteran

Yeah, no hesitation in putting Russell Wilson up against Robert Griffin. The truth will come out. (Truth is, RW is tops!)

Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:11 am 
National Guard 09-Present

I honestly think RGIII would have a tough time with our Defense. Our secondary is redonkulous, and we a have quick LBs to stop his runs, as we saw VS Kaepernick tonight.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:55 am 
* Mr Random Thought *

I would much rather get the Cowboys while RG3 watches at home, but yes, that game would be the game of the wildcard weekend, obviously.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:07 am 
NET Veteran

kearly wrote:
I would much rather get the Cowboys while RG3 watches at home, but yes, that game would be the game of the wildcard weekend, obviously.

This ^^^ The cowboys can do it. We've used up our quota of good fortune by shellacking Harbaugh's 9ers. Washington has always been thorn in our side at their house. I would rather the Cowpies send them home for the post season.

I also want to see Luck to play against a good team.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:39 pm 
NET Veteran

HawKnPeppa wrote:
kearly wrote:

This ^^^ The cowboys can do it. We've used up our quota of good fortune by shellacking Harbaugh's 9ers. Washington has always been thorn in our side at their house. I would rather the Cowpies send them home for the post season.

I also want to see Luck to play against a good team.

I would not be afraid of the Skins with this team.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
.Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]