Congrats from St Louis!

candyman4881

Reaction score
Congrats to you all on the big victory last night over the Whiners. I thoroughly enjoyed the pounding you gave them, and the look on Harbaugh's face in the 4th quarter was priceless. Looking forward to this week and good luck (although I doubt you will need it against the Rams, we are on the way up but we arent playoff caliber yet)

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
The Rams have far exceeded what I thought they would accomplish this season. Fisher has them going the right direction.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Not going to lie, I see the Rams being a problem in a year, maybe two. Fisher is obviously heading in the right direction, and you guys have a ton of high picks coming up. Thanks for the warm wishes, and yeah, it felt great to spank the 49ers and their douche coach last night. :D

sutz

Reaction score
Thanks! Looks like Fisher has you guys on the upswing. We're going from NFCWorst to NFCBest. :)

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
candyman4881":395n51kh said:
Congrats to you all on the big victory last night over the Whiners. I thoroughly enjoyed the pounding you gave them, and the look on Harbaugh's face in the 4th quarter was priceless. Looking forward to this week and good luck (although I doubt you will need it against the Rams, we are on the way up but we arent playoff caliber yet)

Yeah it was priceless to see Hairballs reaction following their embarrassment! Here's to a good game this Sunday!

hawker84

Reaction score
thanks for the comments.. rams next victim... i hear lamb chops taste mighty good with honey mustard?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Over the next couple of years, the Rams are going to replace the Niners as our main pain.
Bradford has his struggles, but he is developing a rapport with Kendricks, he throws stick routes with nice accuracy, and he ate up our third down D last game.
The Rams front four is second to none. Linebackers are pretty good too. Janoris Jenkins look incredible at jumping routes, and they blitz him a lot.

I am not taking these guys lightly. IN fact, they scare me a bit more than the Niners did.

drdiags

Reaction score
Thanks Candyman for the congrats. I am sure Fisher would love nothing less than to slow down the Seahawks bandwagon. I expect a competitive game and an inspired one from Steven Jackson, who most likely is playing his last game as a Ram. Dude gave his all. Too bad he missed a chance to enjoy the Greatest Show by a few years and once it was his full time job hard times had hit them.

Still have that Isaac Bruce photo with his Rams helmet sitting midfield on the Seahawks logo at the CLink. Those early 2000's games against the Rams was my gauge to how good a team the Seahawks were. We both hit hard times but now the division as a whole looks to be moving into respectability. The next few years should be brutal inside the division. Take care.

madbohem

Reaction score
Rams are in good hands.

I think what they did with the draft, by trading out of the second pick, gaining additional first round picks ... sheesh, going to help load the talent on the team. You got a QB already, who I think is pretty dang good, and Fisher is a crafty crafty coach.

Twisted

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":2gezt0ge said:
The Rams have far exceeded what I thought they would accomplish this season.

not me, I honestly thought every team in the division was going to go gangbusters, specially the Rams and Cards, just goes to show you never know with this league and injuries are HUGE.. pay attention to off season conditioning!!

maybe next season all 4 teams have double digit wins by December? love nothing more than to see the NFCW dismantle the rest of the league, from the NFCWorst to the NFCWoodshed... lol

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

Largent80

Reaction score
Rams beat us fair and square once already. needed a gimmick play to do it but won, and that loss has us needing help to get the NFC west title.

Respect, but I say revenge.

kearly

Reaction score
I still hate that the Rams got Jenkins in round 2. He was the best corner in that draft by a mile I thought. And that was a draft that had a different corner go in the top 7 picks. On the plus side, that was the only good pick the Rams made before the late rounds despite having so many picks in the early rounds.

And Rams fan, thank you for the classy post. But I would seriously recommend using up the "kiss the ring" line while you still can. You might only get to use that line for another six weeks.

OP
OP
C

candyman4881

Reaction score
kearly":sa1f024z said:
I still hate that the Rams got Jenkins in round 2. He was the best corner in that draft by a mile I thought. And that was a draft that had a different corner go in the top 7 picks. On the plus side, that was the only good pick the Rams made before the late rounds despite having so many picks in the early rounds.

And Rams fan, thank you for the classy post. But I would seriously recommend using up the "kiss the ring" line while you still can. You might only get to use that line for another six weeks.

I definitely think the Rams found a gem in Jenkins even though he was the 3rd CB taken in the draft (Claiborne to Cowboys and Kirkpatrick to Bengals). I disagree with "only good pick before the late rounds" comment. The Rams last draft was actually pretty stellar. 1st Round Michael Brockers has been a huge difference maker in the run D. 2nd Round Brian Quick and Isaiah Pead are still projects and have not contributed that much, these are the only two questionable picks in the draft IMO. Jenkins has been solid. 3rd Round Trumain Johnson has been a very solid #3 CB for us. 4th Round Chris Givens has been a starting WR. 5th Round Rok Watkins Guard has been on IR since week 3. Round 6 was our starting Kicker in Greg Zuerlein. And 7th Round was backup LB Sammy Brown and backup RB Daryl Richardson. Not too shabby in Fisher/Snead's 1st year

mistaowen

Reaction score
candyman4881":3bbwa0py said:

Good to see you back candyman. Seems like Ram fans are pretty uncommon nowadays but you guys are going in the right direction. I say by year 3 Jeff Fisher will have your team playing playoff caliber football, especially with all the potential draft picks.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
candyman4881":1t81xqso said:
kearly":1t81xqso said:

I definitely think the Rams found a gem in Jenkins even though he was the 3rd CB taken in the draft (Claiborne to Cowboys and Kirkpatrick to Bengals). I disagree with "only good pick before the late rounds" comment. The Rams last draft was actually pretty stellar. 1st Round Michael Brockers has been a huge difference maker in the run D. 2nd Round Brian Quick and Isaiah Pead are still projects and have not contributed that much, these are the only two questionable picks in the draft IMO. Jenkins has been solid. 3rd Round Trumain Johnson has been a very solid #3 CB for us. 4th Round Chris Givens has been a starting WR. 5th Round Rok Watkins Guard has been on IR since week 3. Round 6 was our starting Kicker in Greg Zuerlein. And 7th Round was backup LB Sammy Brown and backup RB Daryl Richardson. Not too shabby in Fisher/Snead's 1st year

I think your good players were Brockers (he's been beasting lately), Jenkins (gets burned, but a playmaker), Givens (STEAL!), and kinda Richardson and Quick. But the guy I'm most pissed you got......

Greg Zuerlein. That guy is freaking revolutionary, he pretty much won you the game the last time we played with those long field goals. He is such a great player, I might even trade a 2nd rounder for him, he changes the field position game drastically.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, Jeff Fisher is one hell of a coach. Very impressive turn around for the Rams this season for sure. Should be a hard hitting game on Sunday.