Anyone upset that we didn't score more?

Renohawk

Reaction score
After seeing red at work for the past two years, getting verbal assaults by my employees since they are all Niner fans, I was hoping we would pop the 50 mark for the 3rd week in a row, but hey, can't be gready.

zhawk

Reaction score
we averaged 50. but it's still the same effect.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Renohawk":3bdhxwgy said:
After seeing red at work for the past two years, getting verbal assaults by my employees since they are all Niner fans, I was hoping we would pop the 50 mark for the 3rd week in a row, but hey, can't be gready.

I'm in the same boat. Almost everyone around me is Niner fans. Would have been nice to drop 50, but winning by 29 is a huge blowout. Huge beatdown. We've just been spoiled the last couple weeks with the 50 points.

OP
OP
R

Renohawk

Reaction score
Another great note, living in Reno, watching Nevada football and seeing Kap play in college was great, but watching the Hawks dismantle him and make him look like he was riding the small bus in elementary school (while he was on sidelines) was priceless.

grizbob

Reaction score
yeah, wanted another TD with 2 point conversion :0190l:

Plainshawk

Reaction score
I concerned about our scoring. We have being decreasing in points scored each game since Arizona.

ariel9302

Reaction score
yes. I thought when Flynn came in it was time to see him work a 2 minute drill to go for 50. I was confused about Flynn coming in to run victory formation.

A

Anonymous

Personally I would have been just as happy with scoring only 14 points. We beat them and that's all that matters to me.

grizbob

Reaction score
Largefarva":3uvxtv2r said:
Personally I would have been just as happy with scoring only 14 points. We beat them and that's all that matters to me.

How do you say duh in French :mrgreen: 8)

twelfman

Reaction score
Plainshawk":39gx2n6b said:
I concerned about our scoring. We have being decreasing in points scored each game since Arizona.
Thats hilarious
:thirishdrinkers:

Twisted

Reaction score
yea I dunno why they lifted like that, prolly so they didn't have to hear the "you ran up the score" whining from the rats..

if I was the coach I wouldn't have lifted, I would have hit the nitrous button.. Genghis Khan style

Mase

Reaction score
-- Actually, at first I wanted fifty, but then what I really wanted was 49. On the day the 49er coach turns 49, 49 Seahawks dropped 49 points on him. That would be something he would remember for a long time. Every birthday he has from this point on, he will remember last night.

-- Okay, okay, I don't know if exactly 49 of our active players last night played, with so many subs if was probably more, but you get the point.

Mase

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I wanted 50, but primarily to be the only team in the history of the league to put up 3 consecutive 50-burgers; not to humiliate the 49ers more. That would have just been a side bonus. Going for 2 would have been a...larger, side bonus.