Expected nightmare, got early X-mas present.

Renohawk

Reaction score
I don't know how many times as a Seattle sports fan, you wait and wait for the big game to show, only to have it ruin your next week with a big letdown. Folks, these are not your "OLD", Seattle sports team. Like the Monkeys song.... "Im a believer"

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Renohawk":3w1gatfe said:
I don't know how many times as a Seattle sports fan, you wait and wait for the big game to show, only to have it ruin your next week with a big letdown. Folks, these are not your "OLD", Seattle sports team. Like the Monkeys song.... "Im a believer"
"Monkees", written by Neil Diamond by the way and still my favorite song of theirs (though Pleasent Vally Sunday and Stepping Stone are close).
Great sentitment my man.

grizbob

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":bs1ro6fm said:
Renohawk":bs1ro6fm said:
"Monkees", written by Neil Diamond by the way and still my favorite song of theirs (though Pleasent Vally Sunday and Stepping Stone are close).
Great sentitment my man.

Man, you gotta be like really old :mrgreen: :thirishdrinkers: :th2thumbs: