Check out the grades from the Press Democrat (SF Newspaper)

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Defense and Special Teams
    Defensive line: F
    Linebackers: F+
    Secondary: F
    Special teams: F

Offense
    Offensive line: F
    Running backs: F
    Wide Receivers: F
    Tight Ends: F

Quarterback
    Kaepernick: F

I don't think this article is fair at all; they also deserve an F for team-building because they got beat by two players that Harbaugh should have pounced on in the draft.
    We want the ball and we're gonna score.
    LawHawk
    NET Veteran

• Hahahaha delicious.
    Founding Father of the Bevell-Be-Gone Movement

Currently riding SHOTGUN on the Russell Wilson bandwagon.

Renton Chapter Seahawkers Booster Club
    Section 316 @ CenturyLink Field

Kuendelea Mwewe - Go Hawks
    SilkMonkey
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

• Lots of cries from the "Smithers" for Alexs' return and finger-pointing in general. This team is beginning to fall apart. Merry Christmas!
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran

• long time coming. they've been exposed.
    I don't know why I bother... no one cares what I think.
    zhawk
    NET Veteran

• If I'm not mistaken Mario Manningham is done for the year (I haven't seen anything official-I just thought I saw a bone where it shouldn't be).

The Niners' ship is sinking, somewhat.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

• never like seeing that :141847_bnono:
    I don't know why I bother... no one cares what I think.
    zhawk
    NET Veteran

• If I had more free time than I have, I would lurk the 49ers boards. Since last year I have been very curious what the conversation is like first with wanting CK over a good enough Smith, and now wanting good enough Smith back over occasionally great CK. I know if I were a 49ers fan I would still be behind CK.
    We want the ball and we're gonna score.
    LawHawk
    NET Veteran

• LawHawk wrote:If I had more free time than I have, I would lurk the 49ers boards. Since last year I have been very curious what the conversation is like first with wanting CK over a good enough Smith, and now wanting good enough Smith back over occasionally great CK. I know if I were a 49ers fan I would still be behind CK.

Well to make a short story of this Law,

We pump noise in the stadium

Harbaugh went away from his game plan and got out coached.

They are a dirty team.

We were short handed.

Kaep sucks.

We were HandiKaeped.

We were outplayed.

They got away with holding all night long.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• Alex Smith gets blown out too. You could have Joe Montana out there and this game isn't close. I expect an awesome game in SF (if they can get through GB) for a chance to go to the SB.
    I enjoy ruining threads by making them about personal attacks and then commenting about how personal attacks make the other person's argument invalid.

:les:
    SonicHawk
    NET Veteran

• Love the F+ for the linebackers, lol.

Les "The Radish" Norton - Ambassador/Grandfather of .NET, gone too soon but will never be forgotten. RIP
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• snicker :D :0190l:
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Location: Born in Oakharbor, raised in the west, sentenced to life in St George

• not sure if the hit on manningham was clean or not, couldn't see him until he was diving into the picture.. but if it was intentional that was bush league , i don't like seeing that shit.. it's one thing to blast the hell out of someone like kam, but to go after knees and potentially end someones year or worse is low. hope it wasn't intentional, hope he was just trying to dive a wrap up his ankles.
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• Old slow Leroy was just trying to make a play and Manninghams legs happen to get in the way.
    garydrake425
    NET Veteran

• hawker84 wrote:not sure if the hit on manningham was clean or not, couldn't see him until he was diving into the picture.. but if it was intentional that was bush league , i don't like seeing that shit.. it's one thing to blast the hell out of someone like kam, but to go after knees and potentially end someones year or worse is low. hope it wasn't intentional, hope he was just trying to dive a wrap up his ankles.

I just rewatched the play and nothing really pointed to intent to injure. He did go low while Manningham was being partially wrapped up, but he had to go either high or low and at least when you finish a tackle low you won't get called for hitting a defenseless player or whatever. That's where the rules and enforcement are making defensive players go anymore.
    MidwestHawker
    NET Veteran

• Leroy's last season, for sure. Not saying that he had bad intentions, but Maningham was already going down before Leroy came in low. How'd that song from PBS go "one of these things just doesn't belong here.."
    "I cannot believe this............ I am stunned right now. This is now a rebuilding year for us. Our offense is crap now"

Blitzer88 regarding trading Percy to the Jets
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

• It's not really true that he was going down without help. Jeremy Lane was upright and had a hold of him but was losing his grip. Not at all sure Manningham goes down there if Lane doesn't get help.
    MidwestHawker
    NET Veteran

• The hit on Manningham seemed legit. The powers that be in the NFL are handicapping defenses on where they can hit ball carriers. It is an unfortunate part of the game when someone gets twisted around the knees and ankles.
    Aristotle22
    NET Starter

• Manningham looked like he was spinning out of the tackle. I doubt Hill had much time to think about anything other than getting Mario down.
    Reaneypark
    NET Veteran

• Reaneypark wrote:Manningham looked like he was spinning out of the tackle. I doubt Hill had much time to think about anything other than getting Mario down.

Completely agree! Just playing football!
    GO SEAHAWKS!!
    grizrgood
    NET Practice Squad

• Oh for even a mediocre Arizona Cardinals quarterback.
    theENGLISHseahawk
    NET Veteran

• Their secondary did a hell of a lot better than "F"; they kept Wilson from making throws quite a few times and they contested one-on-one throws as good as you could ask for.
    bmorepunk
    NET Veteran

• bmorepunk wrote:Their secondary did a hell of a lot better than "F"; they kept Wilson from making throws quite a few times and they contested one-on-one throws as good as you could ask for.

Their secondary gave up 4 TDs... And the Seahawks converted 92% of their 3rd downs.
    "Go for Broke" - 442nd Japanese-American Battalion

Shaun Alexander #37 for the HoF - 119 Games 2176 Att 9429 Yards 4.3 YPC 100 TDs (112 TDs total) 2005 MVP

"YOU POST...TO WIN...thethread." JesterHawk
    sammyc521
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

• Both big hits were totally Kap's fault. For the first time ever, he put a little too much air under the pass to Vernon and got him killed and the fake pump then pass to the flat is a no-no... often it will be picked but there's no time for the WR to do anything with the ball if you pump then pass...
    "Hard work beats talent when talent fails to hard work"
    CHawks4L
    NET Rookie

• I don't like this - it's basically suggesting that the 49ers beat themselves, when we know better than the Hawks just made them LOOK that bad.

And I agree, their secondary was playing lights out, Wilson had more time to throw than I can remember in any other game this season (most of the time - he did have to evade would be tacklers several times, but even when he got open again to look for the pass there was still nowhere for Russell to go most of the time).

As for Wilson's 4 TD passes, there was nothing the secondary could do about them, the pass to the corner of the endzone, the fantastic play design for Lynch's reception, the rocket pass in the middle that Culliver couldn't have got near (hell even our receiver had to reach out for it), those were just good plays from the O, not bad ones from the D

Hell I was arguably more impressed with their secondary than ours as we allowed a lot of big plays after chasing Kaepernick from the pocket (where he's supposed to be at his weakest)
    themunn
    NET Veteran

• hawker84 wrote:not sure if the hit on manningham was clean or not, couldn't see him until he was diving into the picture.. but if it was intentional that was bush league , i don't like seeing that shit.. it's one thing to blast the hell out of someone like kam, but to go after knees and potentially end someones year or worse is low. hope it wasn't intentional, hope he was just trying to dive a wrap up his ankles.

Goddell has spoken and the tenth commandment was take out the knees. The first commandment is hit high get suspended. The hit was the NFL of the future which will help millions of regular people due to a dramatic improvement in knee surgery technologies and rehab.....
    2014 inagural .net Survivor pool CHAMPION
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:02 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information