Where would you be...

SlimHawk80

Reaction score
Without this amazing place called Seahawks.net

I just wanted to share my gratitude to each and all of my fellow 12's here at .Net. Especially the ones who make it all happen. This place is amazing. Where else can you find the latest, most up to date, unbiased ( and sometimes biased lol ) Seahawks news? Only here. So i thank you. I come here up to 3-5 times daily.. maybe more sometimes! Mostly as reader. I love it. So...

This new year, I will donate for the first time. I recommend those who haven't in the past to join me as well!
I truly believe this place is special to ALL of us. Such an amazing time to be a Hawks fan!!
Having this outlet makes it that much better!

We've only just begun.. :thirishdrinkers:

grizbob

Reaction score
SlimHawk80":20hfcfjp said:
Without this amazing place called Seahawks.net

I just wanted to share my gratitude to each and all of my fellow 12's here at .Net. Especially the ones who make it all happen. This place is amazing. Where else can you find the latest, most up to date, unbiased ( and sometimes biased lol ) Seahawks news? Only here. So i thank you. I come here up to 3-5 times daily.. maybe more sometimes! Mostly as reader. I love it. So...

This new year, I will donate for the first time. I recommend those who haven't in the past to join me as well!
I truly believe this place is special to ALL of us. Such an amazing time to be a Hawks fan!!
Having this outlet makes it that much better!

We've only just begun.. :thirishdrinkers:

X ... :thirishdrinkers:

Deixis

Reaction score
I second this post. Especially being from overseas, I know practically no Hawks fans. This is the one place I can feel part of the Seahawks family. :thirishdrinkers:

I will no doubt consider donating when the Christmas void in my wallet has subsided. Thanks for sharing.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Drinking and watching the game at a bar here in Minneapolis I recruited a couple more members. Hawks fans. They live on Mercer Island. Somehow had never heard of this place. They were pretty psyched when I showed it to them.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Rich, living in a big ass condo in Manhattan.

The .NET addiction kills my productivity.