Wilson needs 1 TD to tie, 2 to hold the record outright

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • For most passing TDs as a rookie, according to ESPN.

I think as long as Pete plays him the whole game, that this should be achieved easily.
    Kam Chancellor: The Chancellor of Defense
    Bruce Irvin: BruceMode
    Tharold Simon: Humble Thug
    Paul Richardson: BPR
    FortWorthSeahawk
    USAF BadAss

• Which I would think would push him over the top for OROY as well.
    FortWorthSeahawk
    USAF BadAss

• It's going to happen.

And it's going to happen for the Seahawks. How awesome will that be in the record books?
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

• We're still playing for the division. Why in the world would you rest starters when the division is still on the line?
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• Seahawk Sailor wrote:We're still playing for the division. Why in the world would you rest starters when the division is still on the line?

Meaning we blow them out by the second quarter and we sit Wilson for the rest of the game. It's happened before, if my memory serves me right ;)
    FortWorthSeahawk
    USAF BadAss

• The kid is just amazing. Even as a rookie, I am personally holding him to rediculous standards. On his slight over-throw to Turbin, that resulted in an INT., I was like C'mon Wilson, FFS, you're better than that!

Then, regaining my composure, it dawned on me that I wouldn't have been as upset if Manning or Brady over-threw that ball. Basically, I find myself expecting more from him than arguably the best that's ever played the game. That's not my fault, it's his, because he's just that damn good.
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

• Wilson has as good as shot as any would have dreamed possible to break this record. Coming into the 49ers game, it was a long shot. Six touchdowns in two games, facing first the 49ers vaunted defense. Long, long shot. But with an amazing four-touchdown performance, he's suddenly well within reach. They have to know he's oh-so-close to the record, and they have to be gunning for him to get it.

I think it's a good bet he gets it. 27 touchdowns to end the season. Although I'd like to see 28 or 29. Make it so, guys!
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• I Love it he should be rookie of the year. Hes going to get it!
    The office of Thomas and Chancellor specializing in Defense.
    thegreeninyoureye
    NET Starter

• Bevell needs to have reminders written down on his play sheet to get Russ that record. Obviously what gets us the win is most important, but I think getting him that record is important as well. Make it happen, coach!
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *

• AbsolutNET wrote:Bevell needs to have reminders written down on his play sheet to get Russ that record. Obviously what gets us the win is most important, but I think getting him that record is important as well. Make it happen, coach!

Get him that record by a couple touchdowns and the win will happen.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• You can't tell me Pete isn't going to try to get him this record either.
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

• Amazing!
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

• I want that record badly. I also want Wilson to sneak OROY from RGIII.
    80% of Planet Earth is covered by water.....The rest is covered by EARL THOMAS!
    SundayNiteBlackout
    National Guard 09-Present

• HawkWow wrote:The kid is just amazing. Even as a rookie, I am personally holding him to rediculous standards. On his slight over-throw to Turbin, that resulted in an INT., I was like C'mon Wilson, FFS, you're better than that!

Then, regaining my composure, it dawned on me that I wouldn't have been as upset if Manning or Brady over-threw that ball. Basically, I find myself expecting more from him than arguably the best that's ever played the game. That's not my fault, it's his, because he's just that damn good.

LOL. Ditto. Word for word. :)
    HawkAroundTheClock
    NET Veteran

• AbsolutNET wrote:Bevell needs to have reminders written down on his play sheet to get Russ that record. Obviously what gets us the win is most important, but I think getting him that record is important as well. Make it happen, coach!

Exactly. When it's first and goal I want to see three straight passes. Check that, 4 straight passes if that's what it takes.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:56 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information