Expected nightmare, got early X-mas present.

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • I don't know how many times as a Seattle sports fan, you wait and wait for the big game to show, only to have it ruin your next week with a big letdown. Folks, these are not your "OLD", Seattle sports team. Like the Monkeys song.... "Im a believer"
    "A superstar can win any game; however, a team can win every game".
    Renohawk
    NET Starter

• Renohawk wrote:I don't know how many times as a Seattle sports fan, you wait and wait for the big game to show, only to have it ruin your next week with a big letdown. Folks, these are not your "OLD", Seattle sports team. Like the Monkeys song.... "Im a believer"

"Monkees", written by Neil Diamond by the way and still my favorite song of theirs (though Pleasent Vally Sunday and Stepping Stone are close).
    Great sentitment my man.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

ImageImage

Proud member of the 38 club
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

• hawksfansinceday1 wrote:
    Renohawk wrote:I don't know how many times as a Seattle sports fan, you wait and wait for the big game to show, only to have it ruin your next week with a big letdown. Folks, these are not your "OLD", Seattle sports team. Like the Monkeys song.... "Im a believer"

"Monkees", written by Neil Diamond by the way and still my favorite song of theirs (though Pleasent Vally Sunday and Stepping Stone are close).
    Great sentitment my man.

Man, you gotta be like really old :mrgreen: :thirishdrinkers: :th2thumbs:
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Location: Born in Oakharbor, raised in the west, sentenced to life in St George

It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:09 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information