Gems from the 49ers Message Boards

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Gems from the 49ers Message Boards
Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:02 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:One thing to remember about 49er fans. They're Raider fans when the 49ers suck. And we all know what kind of people Raider fans are.

That's very true and vice versa! :roll:

After you boil it all down and get through the BS they are spewing :pukeface: , the hate they are showing towards our team is RESPECT, whether they like to admit it or not! :0190l:
    GO SEAHAWKS!!
    grizrgood
    NET Practice Squad

Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:01 pm
  • This is what I immediately thought of when I saw this picture...
    Attachments
    KamBam.jpg
    KamBam.jpg (20.52 KiB) Viewed 1093 times
    "Your Seattle Seahawks, 2013-14 World Champions"
    Adopt A Rookie 2014-15 - Kevin Pierre-Louis
    Adopt-A-Red-Shirt 2014-15 Christine Micheal
    Previously known as megamanflx1
    Seahawkscrazy
    NET Veteran

Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:50 am
  • Here's another gem from a different website.

Random 49er fan wrote:The Seahawks were bound to beat us eventually, sadly it is in very ugly fashion, and holy **** it's not even the 4th yet....my god

The last part where he realizes it's still the 3rd quarter just absolutely cracks me up.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:23 am
  • In Fran Tarkenton's day there were no message boards but fans and opoposing team members talked about him in the media all the time.

And the comments I read here about him are just about the same as the ones about him. They made me laugh then and I wasn't a Vikings fan. You just couldn't help but marvel at the little guy making the opposing defenses look like Larry, Curly, & Moe.

Al Michaels noted a couple of times that the defensive linemen were getting gassed just trying to catch up with Wilson and showed pictures of them with their tongues virtually hanging out.

He will get caught now and then but his linemen have realized they need to keep blocking and make ways for him to escape. Lets hope we get this entertainment for years to come.

:les:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:39 am
  • at the beginning of the year there was a game where RW was running around back there and a flag for holding was thrown. The commentators blamed RW with the comment "what is a guy supposed to do when he hangs on to the ball that long". Now RW is great moving around :)

I want to give some credit to his teammates as well. Keep making the LEGAL blocks. If RW goes down so be it but more times than not as long as you keep making the legal blocks he will keep avoiding the tackles / sacks and do one of three things

1) Run for yardage
    2) pass to an open WR
    3) Have no qualms / problems with just simply throwing it away

Do your job and let the qb figure out the rest. It ticked me off when the commentators blamed the hold on RW......
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:57 am
  • SeahawkDreadlocks wrote:Wow I just looked at their equivalent of "Random Thoughts" and they are calling for someone to take out Carroll and Sherman...

Kip has no equivalent.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:38 pm
  • MontanaHawk05 wrote:
    SeahawkDreadlocks wrote:Wow I just looked at their equivalent of "Random Thoughts" and they are calling for someone to take out Carroll and Sherman...

Kip has no equivalent.

Perceived equivalent. We all know 49ers fans are both classless (see how many literally want dead Seahawks players) and clueless. (See: their forums.)
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:52 pm
  • SOOOOOOOOOO CLASSY!

I like how after this game, a lot of people here wished their hurt players quick recoveries...instead of damning them.

Way to be 12th Man!

Go Hawks.
    SouthSoundHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:55 pm
  • Well, you can't tell how classy or classless a fan base is after a blowout win. It's very easy to be gracious in those circumstances. That being said, it's rare to see anyone here wish death upon an opposing player or team even after a heartbreaking loss; and for that, I am proud. Unfortunately, I fear that once we've won the Super Bowl, we'll start seeing a lot of less classy posters. Mods will be busy, and Rock will have to promote quite a few more over time to be mods, methinks.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Previous

It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information