Kam gif

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Oh damn! Vernon looks all peaceful, almost floating, like he's in a dreamy slo-mo... then this hurricane named Kam blasts his ass back to Real Street.

kearly

Reaction score
Inflicting brain damage without going helmet to helmet. It's not easy to do that.

SE174

Reaction score
kearly":2is0p1ft said:
Inflicting brain damage without going helmet to helmet. It's not easy to do that.
Pretty sure VD had brain damage before the hit, Kam just brought it to the surface.

SEC FAN

Reaction score
Okay so I'll admit I joined 49ers Webzone not too long ago to discuss NCAA Football. But I couldn't resist. They have a thread called "Mussings From Other NFL Message Boards" and I had to post this gif. http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... /#post1831. Thats the thread. I didn't want to trash talk because the gif is all the trash talk necessary. I just simply posted the gif, I'm Username: Odyssey by the way, and put...../ End thread. Enjoy. If it doesn't get deleted than I can't wait to hear the responses lol.

dunceface

Reaction score
Hahaha lol at paratrooper tryna act like he wasn't a troll ass troll and got banned for speaking truth...

SeaTown81

Reaction score
I love that we turned this into a blocked fg for a td. Cuz otherwise this was THE biggest BS penalty I've ever seen. After at the game I kept saying to SF fans, "Sorry if we are hitting you guys too hard." What a pile of garbage. You think that sh#t gets called in Lambeau? MY ASS. Bring it on refs.

SEC FAN

Reaction score
dunceface":du4msfpv said:
Hahaha lol at paratrooper tryna act like he wasn't a troll ass troll and got banned for speaking truth...

LOL I didn't even notice that. That troll Paratrooper doosh is on the page before my post of the Kam gif on Vernon. Too funny. It looks like he went whining back to his whiner friends cuz he got troll banned.

Bakergirl

Reaction score
kearly":pn640dql said:

For sure his head never slammed the turf either. I think his pride was wounded more than he was concussed.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
After the blocked FG for TD a couple plays later, I was screaming at the top of my lungs "F*** YOU REFS!!! HOW YOU LIKE THAT???" It was just so perfect...

rain7

Reaction score
Davis is as big and as bad as they come as far as pass catchers go - This is definitely going to be in the back of the minds of some of our opponents. QBs better not float any throws.

The hit was brutal - much respect for VD getting up on his own power, Kam demolished him on that play