1A 1B 1C R.O.Y.

ProckHawks

Reaction score
With Luck breaking the singal season passing record. You could say that alone is a shoe-in. It worked for Newton.

With RG3. His a freak. Worldclass speed. Game Changer. Least amont of INTs outta all QB's.

With Wilson. Most TD's outta all rookies. 2 TD's from breaking Mannings rookie record for most TD passes. He'll break it too.

2 of the 6 rookies that have lead their teams to double digit wins are in this class. Luck and Wilson. RG3 could very well be the 7th.
If you really think about it. Its unreal. I also think the Redskins win next sunday and all 3 rookies take non playoff teams from last season into the playoffs this season.

If you took any of these 3 QB's and put them in any draft class from the past 5 years. All 3 would be a no brainer shoe in for ROY.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well one thing I would add, Griffith and Luck were expected to succeed, most people never expected Wilson to start let alone out play two first round picks selected 1 and 2 in the draft.

OP
OP
P

ProckHawks

Reaction score
He does have 7 game winning drives to Wilsons 3 and RG3's 2.

Luck is the real deal. They all are.

I wouldnt be upset at all it Luck won it. I'd be a little ticked off if RG3 won it over Luck and Wilson tho.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
My guess is that fans care a hell of a lot more about this then Wilson does. He just wants to win games. Which is why i'll be just fine if he doesnt win it. After all, he has a Super bowl MVP to win.

ensett

Reaction score
rainger":2uxc68g3 said:
Clayton will vote for Luck. He doesnt care about anything other than passing yards mark my words. i listen to him everyday.

Always seems like he cares more that the Colts were a 2 win team last year and a 10+ win team this year, making him think its all because of luck.

Dismas

Reaction score
OK, nit pick time.

7 game winning drives my arse. Luck has had 10 game winning drives, so has Russell ( 11 if you count 2 for chicago) Griffith has 9

Yes, people like to ooh and aah over a guy coming back from behind to win, but how in the world can you be more impressed with Luck getting a TD to bring his team to 13 points than you are with Russell dismantling the 49er defense?

Russell's second drive this week happened to be the game winner, but I find it no less impressive that he did it in the first 5 minutes than the last 5 minutes.