I vote no for Russell Wilson for Rookie of the Year

SharkHawk

Reaction score
I do however fully support him for NFL MVP. He took a really scattered and not very good team and turned them into an offensive juggernaut the likes of which I've never seen (over the last 3 weeks). The team will finish with double digit wins for the first time in the Carroll era, and he is playing some of the most composed and impressive football of anybody EVER. MVP MVP MVP MVP. He's like Ichiro, Ken Griffey Jr., Kenny Easley, and Gary Payton all wrapped up in a Seahawks uni.

OP
OP
SharkHawk

SharkHawk

Reaction score
I just figured if I put the no about ROY that I'd get more responses. :)

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I dont think he'll win it but i've been saying for the past few weeks that he should be in the discussion and in the top 5 for MVP.

If I had a vote i'd probably give it to Adrian Peterson.

Seeker

Reaction score
I fully agree. this kid is putting up MVP numbers.

OP
OP
SharkHawk

SharkHawk

Reaction score
150 points in 3 games should give voters a reason to pause. Putting up 42 as a rookie on the best defense in the league should give them pause. Beating Brady and Rodgers in his rookie season should give them pause.

kearly

Reaction score
I agree. I think Manning, Brady, Rodgers, Peterson, Wilson, and Griffin all deserve nominations.

I think right now, I'd vote for Manning or Brady, but Wilson is worth every bit as much to his team as those guys are.