In defense of Russell Wilson for ROY

chris98251

Reaction score
Thinking about it, what could be more ideal for us other then getting to play the Redskins and match up RG3 with Russell Wilson head to head, given the desired outcome then getting to play the Colts in the Superbowl with Luck and agian getting the desired outcome.

Not going to far ahead but at least the Skins is possible if I read the way the brackets could break out correctly.

On National TV and head to head that IT factor that Wilson has and his whole demeaner as well as approach to the game as well as his execution and efficiant running of our offese I think would clearly seperate him in a head to head battle. Also a certain level of satisfaction could be had watching Shanahan melt down as well.

Twisted

Reaction score
I already said it,

Washington Redskins vs the Seattle Seahawks, NFC Championship Game, PERFECT

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Yeah, no hesitation in putting Russell Wilson up against Robert Griffin. The truth will come out. (Truth is, RW is tops!)

SundayNiteBlackout

Reaction score
I honestly think RGIII would have a tough time with our Defense. Our secondary is redonkulous, and we a have quick LBs to stop his runs, as we saw VS Kaepernick tonight.

kearly

Reaction score
I would much rather get the Cowboys while RG3 watches at home, but yes, that game would be the game of the wildcard weekend, obviously.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
kearly":gxxo66wv said:
I would much rather get the Cowboys while RG3 watches at home, but yes, that game would be the game of the wildcard weekend, obviously.

This ^^^ The cowboys can do it. We've used up our quota of good fortune by shellacking Harbaugh's 9ers. Washington has always been thorn in our side at their house. I would rather the Cowpies send them home for the post season.

I also want to see Luck to play against a good team.

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":3ruso5po said:
kearly":3ruso5po said:

This ^^^ The cowboys can do it. We've used up our quota of good fortune by shellacking Harbaugh's 9ers. Washington has always been thorn in our side at their house. I would rather the Cowpies send them home for the post season.

I also want to see Luck to play against a good team.

I would not be afraid of the Skins with this team.