extra extra

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
These are some awesome quotes from Brewer:

Right now, they're the best team in the NFL.

In case you think that's a typo, one more time: The best team in the NFL.

If you disagree, perhaps Kam Chancellor should come to your house and deliver a hit like the one he put on Vernon Davis.

The Seahawks are the baddest birds in the air presently. They just gave the 49ers, the most consistent team in the NFL over the past two years, the Arizona/Buffalo treatment.

They pounded a legitimate Super Bowl contender from start to finish, and yet there's a part of you that was disappointed that they didn't score 50 points for a third straight game.

The Seahawks' dominance starts with their exquisite offensive execution. They didn't punt in the first half against the 49ers, widely considered the best defense in the NFL.

Then again, this is a young team with ample room left to grow. It feels like they're still toying with their superpowers.

Twisted

Reaction score
they may be playing the best football right now but that doesn't mean they are the best team in the NFL, any given Sunday

mediots, lol

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Twisted":2tic4kau said:
they may be playing the best football right now but that doesn't mean they are the best team in the NFL, any given Sunday

mediots, lol
Sure it does. It's all opinion until the Super Bowl, so why not.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
150 points in the last three games?,,I'd say Brewer pretty much pointed to the obvious LOL, who's going to argue with him?, nobody, that's who.
4 more TD passes by Russell Wilson to add to his remarkable Rook Season also.
I was pulling for another 50 pointer tho (yeah, I'm a greedy bastage)LOL

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
I was disappointed we didn't cook up the Triple 50 Burger, but I'm glad we clinched a spot in the playoffs. We could have easily had things go the other way.

kearly

Reaction score
I was hoping for the triple 50 burger as well. Mainly because it would have required going for two to hit 50 against Jim Harbaugh. What's you deal, Pete?