I am happy with everything about this team

strohmin

Reaction score
Now I can sit back and enjoy the rest of the season. The team has everything I ever wanted and plays hard till the very end. I couldn't ask for more. I believe they have everything the need to win a superbowl.

The only thing that would make this better is somehow jumping up to the #2 seed in the NFC and getting a bye. I don't know what else to ask for. This team is just blowing up with confidence that for the first time in a while, I was actually talking so much crap on the ESPN sf sea conversation to all the whiner fans and not giving a crap since right after the bills game.

I am usually very superstitious about talking crap before a game, but I hate some of the niner fans talking crap about how they were just gonna walk into the Clink and just drop 100 while leaving us with a goose egg. Not to mention that Kaepernick was going to teach Russell Wilson how to play QB.

I am letting my faith loose and putting it all into this team. I think they deserve every last bit of it.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
They're regressing badly. 58. 50. 42. We're on pace to only score 34 on the Rams next week. Unacceptable.

And just for the record, I dont think a bye would be a good thing for this team right now. They're so hot that they should just keep it going. No need for a weekoff to let rust build up.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1ck7gip7 said:
They're regressing badly. 58. 50. 42. We're on pace to only score 34 on the Rams next week. Unacceptable.

And just for the record, I dont think a bye would be a good thing for this team right now. They're so hot that they should just keep it going. No need for a weekoff to let rust build up.
I agree on the Bye issue. Plus, I really want at least one home playoff game.

drdiags

Reaction score
They have exceeded my expectations, so at this point I want to continue living the dream as long as I can. It would be so nice to know that the major blood-letting around here can go into hibernation for awhile. Hats off to this team. I am proud of them. They play the way I like to see football played.

Kudos to this guy as well:

Latest posts