Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: We crushed the Niner's will. Maybe now they lose to Arizona.
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:34 pm 
* NET News Scoop *
* NET News Scoop *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:30 pm
Posts: 1872
Location: Lynnwood, WA
I have this feeling...we just loaded their hearts with doubt. Their psyche is crushed. All week, the radio shows in San Francisco are going to demolish that team. All the pressure in the world is on Kaepernick to not lose that Cardinal game.

Hopefully the Cardinal defense can win it...because, needless to say, Ryan Lindley...yuck.

Also, I don't see it as outside the realm of possibility that Minnesota beats Green Bay next week, too.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We crushed the Niner's will. Maybe now they lose to Arizona.
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:40 pm 
* NET News Scoop *
* NET News Scoop *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:16 pm
Posts: 8923
Fox0r wrote:
I have this feeling...we just loaded their hearts with doubt. Their psyche is crushed. All week, the radio shows in San Francisco are going to demolish that team. All the pressure in the world is on Kaepernick to not lose that Cardinal game.

Hopefully the Cardinal defense can win it...because, needless to say, Ryan Lindley...yuck.

Also, I don't see it as outside the realm of possibility that Minnesota beats Green Bay next week, too.

Ya, I posted this on another thread earlier. I could definitely see it happening. But, jeez, it's Arizona. We thought the Patriots were gonna do it for us.....that didn't work out so well. But Arizona's Defense has the stones to be a problem for the 49ers; too bad the Offense is so...offensive.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We crushed the Niner's will. Maybe now they lose to Arizona.
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:41 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:17 am
Posts: 1032
Location: Lewiston, CA (but Seattle native :)
Did you see Justin Smith consoling them on the sideline as the game was winding down? Right now they're figuring out their rationalizations for why they lost on the flight home (if they haven't gotten back already!). We'll start hearing it this week from whiner fans....didn't have our best defensive player......they cheated with their "dirty hits".......Sherman shouldn't have even been playing......we were just tired after spanking the Pats last week......
.....what else will it be?

How about we owned your *sses and we're not the Seahawks of old!

_________________
Image
"John Schneider is...half ninja assassin, half shark. This
man does not screw around...So glad he is our GM."
- PGunning101


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We crushed the Niner's will. Maybe now they lose to Arizona.
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:42 pm 
* NET News Scoop *
* NET News Scoop *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:30 pm
Posts: 1872
Location: Lynnwood, WA
Jazzhawk wrote:
Fox0r wrote:
I have this feeling...we just loaded their hearts with doubt. Their psyche is crushed. All week, the radio shows in San Francisco are going to demolish that team. All the pressure in the world is on Kaepernick to not lose that Cardinal game.

Hopefully the Cardinal defense can win it...because, needless to say, Ryan Lindley...yuck.

Also, I don't see it as outside the realm of possibility that Minnesota beats Green Bay next week, too.

Ya, I posted this on another thread earlier. I could definitely see it happening. But, jeez, it's Arizona. We thought the Patriots were gonna do it for us.....that didn't work out so well. But Arizona's Defense has the stones to be a problem for the 49ers; too bad the Offense is so...offensive.


I just feel like the Cardinals know this is their last game of the year. Maybe the last game with Whisenhunt. They are playing to salvage something...anything. This game is all about pride to them. GO TARDS!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We crushed the Niner's will. Maybe now they lose to Arizona.
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:44 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:17 am
Posts: 1032
Location: Lewiston, CA (but Seattle native :)
If the Cards D could only shut them out. Then maybe the Cards could kick a field goal after a turnover in the 9ers territory.

It could happen......

_________________
Image
"John Schneider is...half ninja assassin, half shark. This
man does not screw around...So glad he is our GM."
- PGunning101


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We crushed the Niner's will. Maybe now they lose to Arizona.
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:56 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:47 pm
Posts: 2692
Location: In Bruges
That goddamn Miami game cost us. Not that we can't make some noise on the road in the playoffs, but MAN...that loss sucks.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We crushed the Niner's will. Maybe now they lose to Arizona.
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:06 am 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:54 am
Posts: 255
Hoyer will start, not Lindley, this is good. No real film on him with the Cards. Not a starting caliber player but unlike Lindley or this year's version of Skelton he's competent enough to just throw it up to Fitz and pray. Got 100 yards with Fitz today for the first time in forever w/ Hoyer in the game.

Fitz respects the Hawks and will ball out for us. If Peterson and the AZ defense get a turnover or two I could see an upset w/ Hoyer at the helm.

_________________
Pete Carroll + John Schneider = Always Compete


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We crushed the Niner's will. Maybe now they lose to Arizona.
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:16 am 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 9:58 pm
Posts: 450
PlinytheCenter wrote:
That goddamn Miami game cost us. Not that we can't make some noise on the road in the playoffs, but MAN...that loss sucks.



actually, that miami game cost the hawks the least, seeing as it was an afc opponent. The optimal games to get back if we could get one back would be the arizona, san fran or st louis losses, and barring that it would have been the detroit game after that. If the hawks had won one of those games they would have had the division lead already when the 49'ers lost to the rams a couple weeks ago if i'm not mistaken....but I think I prefer them being probably the hottest team in the league as we're about to head into the playoffs.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We crushed the Niner's will. Maybe now they lose to Arizona.
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:11 am 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 11:18 am
Posts: 380
We beat S.F. up a bit tonight so hopefully that helps to soften them for another defeat! Go Cards!!!

_________________
"I didn't do anything...i just headbutted him!"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We crushed the Niner's will. Maybe now they lose to Arizona.
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:18 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:29 pm
Posts: 1554
jeez you guys, Niners have lost tough games this season and bounced back, the Cards? really?

Seattle had the opportunity to capture the lead in SF, the game was huge, everyone was in denial but it was important, sometimes ya just cant win em all..

_________________
GO HAWKS!!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We crushed the Niner's will. Maybe now they lose to Arizona.
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:27 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:20 pm
Posts: 4678
Location: The 5-0
niveky wrote:
PlinytheCenter wrote:
That goddamn Miami game cost us. Not that we can't make some noise on the road in the playoffs, but MAN...that loss sucks.



actually, that miami game cost the hawks the least, seeing as it was an afc opponent. The optimal games to get back if we could get one back would be the arizona, san fran or st louis losses, and barring that it would have been the detroit game after that. If the hawks had won one of those games they would have had the division lead already when the 49'ers lost to the rams a couple weeks ago if i'm not mistaken....but I think I prefer them being probably the hottest team in the league as we're about to head into the playoffs.


Certainly one of those wins over an NFC team would be better, but we were a different team then and that is why the Miami game stings more. Regardless of the conference, we would be in sole possesion of 1st place tonite, so it can be said "that loss hurt the least" but..with all respect, that ain't sayin' much.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We crushed the Niner's will. Maybe now they lose to Arizona.
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:28 am 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:55 am
Posts: 327
Location: LA
unfortunately the 49ers have let to lose 2 games in a row under harbaugh. but then again streaks are meant to be broken!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We crushed the Niner's will. Maybe now they lose to Arizona.
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:29 am 
NET Starter
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:35 pm
Posts: 300
Location: Reno,NV
I love the "we just played thePats" excuse.

Umm, if I recall correctly, we went to their house on a very short week, right after we played the pats.

Dint light it up, by anymenas, but neither did we crap the bed like the niners did tonight


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Anthony!, Atradees, b3liever, Beefy, Blitzfan, BlueTalon, dbmack, etanate, Google [Bot], kornd4wg93, Skortch, smashmouth59, Spleenhawk2.0, UGotHawked, UK_Seahawk, Yahoo [Bot] and 93 guests

 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.