We crushed the Niner's will. Maybe now they lose to Arizona.

Fox0r

Reaction score
I have this feeling...we just loaded their hearts with doubt. Their psyche is crushed. All week, the radio shows in San Francisco are going to demolish that team. All the pressure in the world is on Kaepernick to not lose that Cardinal game.

Hopefully the Cardinal defense can win it...because, needless to say, Ryan Lindley...yuck.

Also, I don't see it as outside the realm of possibility that Minnesota beats Green Bay next week, too.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Fox0r":y0962ysu said:
I have this feeling...we just loaded their hearts with doubt. Their psyche is crushed. All week, the radio shows in San Francisco are going to demolish that team. All the pressure in the world is on Kaepernick to not lose that Cardinal game.

Hopefully the Cardinal defense can win it...because, needless to say, Ryan Lindley...yuck.

Also, I don't see it as outside the realm of possibility that Minnesota beats Green Bay next week, too.
Ya, I posted this on another thread earlier. I could definitely see it happening. But, jeez, it's Arizona. We thought the Patriots were gonna do it for us.....that didn't work out so well. But Arizona's Defense has the stones to be a problem for the 49ers; too bad the Offense is so...offensive.

gargantual

Reaction score
Did you see Justin Smith consoling them on the sideline as the game was winding down? Right now they're figuring out their rationalizations for why they lost on the flight home (if they haven't gotten back already!). We'll start hearing it this week from whiner fans....didn't have our best defensive player......they cheated with their "dirty hits".......Sherman shouldn't have even been playing......we were just tired after spanking the Pats last week......
.....what else will it be?

How about we owned your *sses and we're not the Seahawks of old!

OP
OP
Fox0r

Fox0r

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":1u111lxh said:
Fox0r":1u111lxh said:

Ya, I posted this on another thread earlier. I could definitely see it happening. But, jeez, it's Arizona. We thought the Patriots were gonna do it for us.....that didn't work out so well. But Arizona's Defense has the stones to be a problem for the 49ers; too bad the Offense is so...offensive.

I just feel like the Cardinals know this is their last game of the year. Maybe the last game with Whisenhunt. They are playing to salvage something...anything. This game is all about pride to them. GO TARDS!

PGunning101

Reaction score
Hoyer will start, not Lindley, this is good. No real film on him with the Cards. Not a starting caliber player but unlike Lindley or this year's version of Skelton he's competent enough to just throw it up to Fitz and pray. Got 100 yards with Fitz today for the first time in forever w/ Hoyer in the game.

Fitz respects the Hawks and will ball out for us. If Peterson and the AZ defense get a turnover or two I could see an upset w/ Hoyer at the helm.

niveky

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":13uir3wv said:
That goddamn Miami game cost us. Not that we can't make some noise on the road in the playoffs, but MAN...that loss sucks.

actually, that miami game cost the hawks the least, seeing as it was an afc opponent. The optimal games to get back if we could get one back would be the arizona, san fran or st louis losses, and barring that it would have been the detroit game after that. If the hawks had won one of those games they would have had the division lead already when the 49'ers lost to the rams a couple weeks ago if i'm not mistaken....but I think I prefer them being probably the hottest team in the league as we're about to head into the playoffs.

purpleworld

Reaction score
We beat S.F. up a bit tonight so hopefully that helps to soften them for another defeat! Go Cards!!!

Twisted

Reaction score
jeez you guys, Niners have lost tough games this season and bounced back, the Cards? really?

Seattle had the opportunity to capture the lead in SF, the game was huge, everyone was in denial but it was important, sometimes ya just cant win em all..

HawkWow

Reaction score
niveky":3e0e48rk said:
PlinytheCenter":3e0e48rk said:
That goddamn Miami game cost us. Not that we can't make some noise on the road in the playoffs, but MAN...that loss sucks.

actually, that miami game cost the hawks the least, seeing as it was an afc opponent. The optimal games to get back if we could get one back would be the arizona, san fran or st louis losses, and barring that it would have been the detroit game after that. If the hawks had won one of those games they would have had the division lead already when the 49'ers lost to the rams a couple weeks ago if i'm not mistaken....but I think I prefer them being probably the hottest team in the league as we're about to head into the playoffs.

Certainly one of those wins over an NFC team would be better, but we were a different team then and that is why the Miami game stings more. Regardless of the conference, we would be in sole possesion of 1st place tonite, so it can be said "that loss hurt the least" but..with all respect, that ain't sayin' much.

AnchoviesofTerror

Reaction score
unfortunately the 49ers have let to lose 2 games in a row under harbaugh. but then again streaks are meant to be broken!

Dismas

Reaction score
I love the "we just played thePats" excuse.

Umm, if I recall correctly, we went to their house on a very short week, right after we played the pats.

Dint light it up, by anymenas, but neither did we crap the bed like the niners did tonight