This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The St. Louis Rams

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • That's my friend, RamMan!

    He throws a great tailgate. Before the Hawks game in St. Louis this year, he served shrimp po boys. Good stuff!

    Image
    I'm the one in the Chris Long jersey.
    Last edited by AvengerRam on Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    User avatar
    AvengerRam
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 461
    Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:20 am


  • AvengerRam wrote:That's my friend, RamMan!

    He throws a great tailgate. Before the Hawks game in St. Louis this year, he served shrimp po boys. Good stuff!

    It is probably hyperbole to call that the dumbest video of all time, but it might be the lamest. If I was to form my opinion of Ram fans from that video, I would have to assume you all ride from the group home to the stadium on your three wheeled bikes and park in the handicapped spots.

    I'm sure your buddies food is great, but his video is AWFUL! But in a hilarious way. Slow Clap? Really?

    Here is how to be a good fan: Make Colin Kaepernick's ears bleed. Drink beer. Repeat. No video needed.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    User avatar
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*
     
    Posts: 10538
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am


  • Scottemojo wrote:It is probably hyperbole to call that the dumbest video of all time, but it might be the lamest.


    "Like anyone could even know that, Napoleon!"

    For what its worth, the Rams stopped using that video in 2011. Maybe Jeff Fisher agreed with you and threw it out!

    (It was pretty lame)
    User avatar
    AvengerRam
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 461
    Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:20 am


  • Man, NFC West fans are to nice. I can't even work up the angst to attack. I'm going to head over to the Bears forum and tell them Brian Urlucktard's GPA in school was 2+2=1.
    User avatar
    Shock2k
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1115
    Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:38 pm


  • Welcome to .Net Alice! Nice to get posts from one of the "girls" ... like myself. I'll be at the Rams game this Sunday thanks to a friend of mine in the Rams Front Office .... a very kind old friend who provided me with tickets. With Jeff Fisher taking the helm ... the Rams are on the rise. Next year the NFC West is going to be even tougher!
    User avatar
    Tailspin Hawk Fan
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 161
    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:17 am


  • A lot of us (Rams fans) arent expecting a win, especially given that the Seahawks are playing out of their minds right now. That being said, this isnt the same team you guys are used to seeing for the last 4-5 years. While this team is young, they play very well together under Fisher. The team is a complete 180 from last years team and even in 2010, where our record was a reflection moreso of the easy schedule than the overall talent. This year, the Rams have the 3rd hardest schedule, the youngest team in the NFL, and new coaching staff.

    That being said, I still think the Seahawks win this game. I think it will be close in the 4th quarter, but the Seahawks put it away late in the game.
    candyman4881
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 93
    Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:22 pm


  • candyman4881 wrote:A lot of us (Rams fans) arent expecting a win, especially given that the Seahawks are playing out of their minds right now. That being said, this isnt the same team you guys are used to seeing for the last 4-5 years. While this team is young, they play very well together under Fisher. The team is a complete 180 from last years team and even in 2010, where our record was a reflection moreso of the easy schedule than the overall talent. This year, the Rams have the 3rd hardest schedule, the youngest team in the NFL, and new coaching staff.

    That being said, I still think the Seahawks win this game. I think it will be close in the 4th quarter, but the Seahawks put it away late in the game.

    All 4 NFC west teams are top 5 in strength of schedule.

    Your D is for real, that is true. and I am sure that in the next few years, it will be the Hawks and Rams fighting for the West, no the Niners.
    But...right now, Seattle is just killing really good defenses. Bears. Niners. And killing them at what they are good at.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    User avatar
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*
     
    Posts: 10538
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am


  • Is it me or does AvengerRam look like "Ruxin" from "The League".
    RuxinRam.jpg
    RuxinRam.jpg (45.02 KiB) Viewed 1388 times
    User avatar
    Shock2k
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1115
    Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:38 pm


  • Ruxin, can you activate my account on "ClanRam"
    User avatar
    Shock2k
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1115
    Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:38 pm


  • Um... yeah... its just you.

    Here's a more recent photo of me:
    Image

    I guess I should be flattered, though, that you would compare me to an actor who is about ten years younger than I am.

    Don't try so hard.
    User avatar
    AvengerRam
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 461
    Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:20 am


  • I wasn't dissing you Ruxin, just making an observation. I like that show.
    User avatar
    Shock2k
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1115
    Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:38 pm


  • I didn't take it as a diss, just a weak comparison.

    Never seen the show, by the way.
    User avatar
    AvengerRam
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 461
    Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:20 am


  • Netflix brother. That's the best football comedy on television. (Better if you play Fantasy Football)

    Oh and it's a perfect comparison. Just watch the show you'll see.
    User avatar
    Shock2k
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1115
    Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:38 pm


  • Shock2k wrote:Netflix brother. That's the best football comedy on television. (Better if you play Fantasy Football)

    Oh and it's a perfect comparison. Just watch the show you'll see.


    I laughed at the comparison...
    Image
    User avatar
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *
     
    Posts: 8687
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:24 am
    Location: PNW


  • RedAlice wrote:I want the NFC W to be the scariest division in the NFL bar none.

    I do also hope the baby Rams beat you at home on Sunday, but I am realistic. We are the youngest team in the NFL and in the first year of rebuilding. I think you are in year 3?

    Do NOT make fun of Rams fans. We have had nothing to root for for years, and now we do. You'll notice us.

    I have utmost respect for all NFC W teams.

    And since we are out of the playoffs this year. Seahawk SB. Take out the Niners.


    I think the NFCW is already one of the scariest teams in the NFL. My how times have changed in a couple of short years, from NFC Worst to NFC Best. And it'll only be baddassier next year. The Rams with Fisher are a team on the rise. Wish like hell he hadn't have gone there, because I think he's a great coach and he's going to do great things with the Rams. Luckily we have Carroll, one of the few coaches I wouldn't trade for Fisher.

    As for nothing to root for for years, you mean, except for the Super Bowls and the "Greatest Show on Turf," right? There's been a lot to root for with the Rams over the years.

    And thank you for the nod for the big dance. We hope so too!
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    User avatar
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *
     
    Posts: 18153
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:23 am
    Location: The beautiful PNW


  • RedAlice wrote:I want the NFC W to be the scariest division in the NFL bar none.

    I do also hope the baby Rams beat you at home on Sunday, but I am realistic. We are the youngest team in the NFL and in the first year of rebuilding. I think you are in year 3?

    Do NOT make fun of Rams fans. We have had nothing to root for for years, and now we do. You'll notice us.

    I have utmost respect for all NFC W teams.

    And since we are out of the playoffs this year. Seahawk SB. Take out the Niners.

    I have a lot of respect for Rams fans. Anybody can be a fan of a team when they're winning, but it takes guts and dedication to stick with a team when they suck. And it seems to me that Rams fans take winning with a whole lot more grace than digits fans.

    I am happy that the NFCW is commanding more respect league-wide. I look forward to some competitive seasons. Just keep on beating the digits. (You guys should have won that tie-game.)

    Thanks for the well-wishes re: Super Bowl. Hopefully we roll over everyone on the way to the Lombardi.
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    User avatar
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *
     
    Posts: 7356
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:06 am
    Location: Eastern Washington


  • Funny, alot of the rams fans hate us more than they hate the whiners. I guess that happens when you own them for nearly a decade.
    Image
    "God Bless Russell Wilson"
    User avatar
    Chukarhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1520
    Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:14 pm


  • I don't know any Rams fans who hate the Hawks more than they hate the Whiners.
    User avatar
    AvengerRam
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 461
    Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:20 am


  • Just for some of the newbs 'round here, AvengerRam is a "cool" Rams fan. Please don't give him grief or treat him as some kind of troll... he is NOT. He's just a football fan and he doesn't hate us. Just an fyi.
    Image

    A Blue Buzz-Saw has emerged from the Pacific Northwest. Prepare, NFL.

    SEAHAWKS, 2014. Coming soon...
    User avatar
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*
     
    Posts: 2696
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 4:39 am
    Location: Arlington, Washington


  • BlueThunder wrote:Just for some of the newbs 'round here, AvengerRam is a "cool" Rams fan. Please don't give him grief or treat him as some kind of troll... he is NOT. He's just a football fan and he doesn't hate us. Just an fyi.


    No. It's not trolling to come on this board and call Russell Wilson overrated.

    No, not at all.
    Image
    User avatar
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *
     
    Posts: 9072
    Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:40 am
    Location: Granite Falls, WA


  • Sorry if you can't deal with opposing opinions.
    User avatar
    AvengerRam
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 461
    Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:20 am


  • AvengerRam wrote:Sorry if you can't deal with opposing opinions.


    I deal with them just fine. It's not my fault that your opinion is wrong.
    Image
    User avatar
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *
     
    Posts: 9072
    Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:40 am
    Location: Granite Falls, WA


  • Rams fans have good reason to be excited and hold some confidence. Fisher has done a great job with them. They kind of remind me of the Hawks in their first year with Carroll in that beat some teams that many thought they wouldn't. I totally understand them visualizing a victory in the Clink and picking the win. I would do it if I was a Rams fan.

    Unfortunately for them, the Hawks still have something to play for. I don't see RW allowing a let down or flat performance and frankly that is the Rams only chance.

    I don't like the spread though. That is a little generous of Vegas and if I was riding any money on this game I just might be compelled to take the Rams. It's a good thing I never bet. Yeah, I could easy see a double digit victory if things are clicking, but I expect Fisher to have the Rams prepared.
    Eh... Whatever...
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5251
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


  • Here's to a good, injury free, game.

    I'll check in after the game, win or lose.
    User avatar
    AvengerRam
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 461
    Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:20 am


  • Tailspin Hawk Fan wrote:Welcome to .Net Alice! Nice to get posts from one of the "girls" ... like myself. I'll be at the Rams game this Sunday thanks to a friend of mine in the Rams Front Office .... a very kind old friend who provided me with tickets. With Jeff Fisher taking the helm ... the Rams are on the rise. Next year the NFC West is going to be even tougher!


    Thank you Tailspin. Have fun at the game!

    I'm looking forward to watching it, regardless of how it goes. Has been a fun season.

    And I second the above post - here's to a good, injury free game.
    Los Angeles Rams' fan who lives in San Diego.
    User avatar
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 573
    Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:47 am
    Location: San Diego


  • Ram Rules..


    LMAO! I have a couple of others.

    "And after the Hawks score their 30th point, let's all circle jerk each other and pretend it is 1999 again"

    "If Seahawk fans post anything that doesn't support a Rams victory or at least a close game on ClanRam, make sure and immediately remove their posting permissions if we lose."
    Eh... Whatever...
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5251
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


  • I moved to St. Louis in May. It's amazing how little this town cares about the Rams. Even in November and December you see about 20 people wearing St. Louis Cardinals gear for every one wearing Rams gear.
    User avatar
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *
     
    Posts: 3512
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:42 pm
    Location: St. Louis, MO


  • Might wanna stop by and tell them "hell of a game man", 'cause they looked pretty damn good!
    Image

    A Blue Buzz-Saw has emerged from the Pacific Northwest. Prepare, NFL.

    SEAHAWKS, 2014. Coming soon...
    User avatar
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*
     
    Posts: 2696
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 4:39 am
    Location: Arlington, Washington


  • My Congrats to the Seahawk fans! It was a good game, and you won.

    Take your great team and go far in the playoffs. Seahawks SB win.

    Looking forward to many years of great games against you.
    Los Angeles Rams' fan who lives in San Diego.
    User avatar
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 573
    Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:47 am
    Location: San Diego


  • Yeah, the Rams are gonna make some noise next year. They have a strong team. We might see 3 NFCW teams make the playoffs next year.
    User avatar
    Dreadbelch
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 219
    Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:31 pm


  • Dreadbelch wrote:Yeah, the Rams are gonna make some noise next year. They have a strong team. We might see 3 NFCW teams make the playoffs next year.


    I would love to see that next year.

    End the East Coast domination.
    Los Angeles Rams' fan who lives in San Diego.
    User avatar
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 573
    Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:47 am
    Location: San Diego


  • The Rams know how to hold our offense down. They will only get better. I welcome this. I HATE the 9ers though.
    User avatar
    morgulon1
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3486
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 10:07 am
    Location: Spokane, Wa


Next


It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:47 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information