This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The St. Louis Rams

BlueThunder

Reaction score
That was the most fun I've had watching a Seahawks game in some time! The 12th man was inSANE! Now if we can just flick the Rams out of the way, then hope for a miracle at the 'stick next Sunday... Not holding my breath for that one. It sure feels good to be able to mention the Seahawks and Superbowl in the same sentence and not get laughed out of the room! We're not flying under the radar no more!

For those that want to bask in the misery of the 49ers, here are last week's links:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=59678

And to cheer on Cardinals fans to upset the 9ers, go here!

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=58106

Not sure how enthusiastic Cards fans would be to root for their team to help US though... :lol:

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

Clan Ram

http://www.clanram.com/forums/forum.php

Real Rams Fans

http://www.realramsfans.com/index.php

Ram Rule Forums

http://www.ramsrule.com/herd/

Rams on Demand

http://ramsondemand.com/

Football's Future

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/v ... m.php?f=35

Newspaper Forum

http://interact.stltoday.com/forums/vie ... d49071cf16

ESPN Board

http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/forum/_/nam ... louis-rams

If you know of any I missed, please post below...

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
Lambs fans are hoping their previous conference wins will protect them from being squashed by the Pete Carroll Pain Train.

rideaducati

Reaction score
For fans of a team that has sucked so bad for so long, they sure think a lot of themselves.

Vpk0718

Reaction score
Rams fans have already forgotten the last time they came up here in week 17 with a promising young team. And that was the 7-9Hawks. They're going to get demolished.

Daddy Love

Reaction score
Whatever it takes to play the Redskins and RG3 to clinch Rookie OTY for Russell Wilson.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Found on one of the Rams boards:

"Very winnable game - It is my, and dare I say OUR Superbowl.
I hate this team only slighty less than the whiners and after last night I actually feel a bit sorry for the whiners. I have been in that stadium (2010 Rams playing for division). Their fans are untollerable and not all that bright. Just loud and obnoxious. Shutting them up would be beautiful."

I am a teacher and one of the "untollerable and not all that bright" fans so I must point out that the word this malcontent was looking for was INtollerable! If you are going to talk smack about intelligence at least have some weapons in your arsenal! The poster is right about one thing. It is a very winnable game, just not by the team he thinks.

Shock2k

Reaction score
They were saying that the Bills in Toronto was a trap game, this has the makings of a real trap game. But after 35 years of Seahawks fandom, I have to say, this seems like a hawks team that isn't going to get trapped. Only beat by a better team.

Now if somebody can name a better team in the NFC.... I will start getting worried.

jhawk91

Reaction score
Seems like most of them are stuck on the fact that they are undefeated in the division and that they beat us earlier. Ok fine, being undefeated in the division is cool and all but this Hawks team has come together since they last played us and we are on fire right now. I predict at least a 28 point blow out if not worse.

RedAlice

Reaction score
jhawk91":3utwtpb4 said:
Seems like most of them are stuck on the fact that they are undefeated in the division and that they beat us earlier. Ok fine, being undefeated in the division is cool and all but this Hawks team has come together since they last played us and we are on fire right now. I predict at least a 28 point blow out if not worse.

Rams fan here.

The ONLY thing that being undefeated in the division means is Rams did not lose to the Niners. Not once. They could NOT beat us in their house, and we won in ours.

To me, this has nothing to do with our game against you Sunday in your home.

You are playing off the charts beautiful football. Plus, you have a QB who is someone to appreciate. For sure. I hope you become a team to be feared. No reason to not say I love RW.

I want the NFC W to be the scariest division in the NFL bar none.

I do also hope the baby Rams beat you at home on Sunday, but I am realistic. We are the youngest team in the NFL and in the first year of rebuilding. I think you are in year 3?

Do NOT make fun of Rams fans. We have had nothing to root for for years, and now we do. You'll notice us.

I have utmost respect for all NFC W teams.

And since we are out of the playoffs this year. Seahawk SB. Take out the Niners.

jhawk91

Reaction score
RedAlice":2y5j0t7a said:
jhawk91":2y5j0t7a said:

Rams fan here.

The ONLY thing that being undefeated in the division means is Rams did not lose to the Niners. Not once. They could NOT beat us in their house, and we won in ours.

You are playing off the charts beautiful football. Plus, you have a QB who is someone to appreciate. For sure. I hope you become a team to be feared. No reason to not say I love RW.

I do also hope the baby Rams beat you at home on Sunday, but I am realistic. We are the youngest team in the NFL and in the first year of rebuilding. I think you are in year 3?

Do NOT make fun of Rams fans. We have had nothing to root for for years, and now we do. You'll notice us.

And since we are out of the playoffs this year. Seahawk SB. Take out the Niners.

A realistic Rams fan? Who woulda guest there was such a things :D :ramssmall-2: In my view the Rams now have a good coach with some pretty good pieces, but I'll be interested to see if they can continue to get better and maybe replace the Whiners as the number 2 team.

RedAlice

Reaction score
jhawk91":xbbmvwhl said:
RedAlice":xbbmvwhl said:
jhawk91":xbbmvwhl said:

Rams fan here.

A realistic Rams fan? Who woulda guest there was such a things :D :ramssmall-2: In my view the Rams now have a good coach with some pretty good pieces, but I'll be interested to see if they can continue to get better and maybe replace the Whiners as the number 2 team.

Who "woulda guest"???

A "guest" is a person invited somewhere.

I am thinking you meant "guessed". As in, you guess.

Well go ahead and "guess." I have been a Rams fan since I was old enough to watch football. And that's way longer than you've been in my division.

In my view, the Seahawks now look like a team I respect. Something new. And I embrace it.

jhawk91

Reaction score
Meh it's after 3 in the morning and I'm half asleep. I'm not dissing ya man just your team ( just because its fun and I hate the Rams) and rams fans in general I have the fortune to meet. Welcome to . Net by the way

RedAlice

Reaction score
jhawk91":27h4fsay said:
Meh it's after 3 in the morning and I'm half asleep. I'm not dissing ya man just your team ( just because its fun and I hate the Rams) and rams fans in general I have the fortune to meet. Welcome to . Net by the way

Fair.

I'm on your board. Feel free to hate the Rams fans you know.

But you haven't met me.

jhawk91

Reaction score
I know, that's why I said its nothing personal. You seem like a pretty chill dude who loves his team and likes to talk football reasonably. It's just fun giving other teams fans a hard time (most of all whiners fans of course)

RedAlice

Reaction score
jhawk91":1qrx069v said:
I know, that's why I said its nothing personal. You seem like a pretty chill dude who loves his team and likes to talk football reasonably. It's just fun giving other teams fans a hard time (most of all whiners fans of course)

I'm a pretty chill girl. Who loves my team. Talks football constantly. And, respects the fun of banter with other teams.

Hence...

jhawk91

Reaction score
Woops, girl, my bad :oops:

Anyways good luck Sunday! It should be a fun game. Fisher is really good so I do expect to have his team ready for us. There is a reason why the rams are unbeaten in the division. And honestly I'd like to see all the teams in the division be competitive as well, it's makes for some great games, and more of a rivalry feel to it

Shock2k

Reaction score
Red Allice makes a good point though about the NFC West. It is the toughest division in the NFL.

Simply put, you take the least amounts of points scored against a division, it's the NFC West (1140 PA). Take out the two blowouts the Hawks put down on the Cards and the Niners, it's even better.

Only problem with the Cards is a QB and a Secondary receiver. I don't know what the Rams problem is. Maybe Scheme, maybe not having a Legit/Healthy number 1/2 receiver. But from how they've been playing they may be working their problems out.

Personally I think their poor season was due to not wanting to run Jackson. Either way, I'm not sleeping on the Rams.

We have a REALLY tough division. No doubt about it.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
RedAlice":1ww246o7 said:
jhawk91":1ww246o7 said:

I'm a pretty chill girl. Who loves my team. Talks football constantly. And, respects the fun of banter with other teams.

Hence...

You can understand our confusion. We figured all rams fans were called Alice. Please excuse our ignorance.

AvengerRam

Reaction score
You can understand our confusion. We figured all rams fans were called Alice. Please excuse our ignorance.

Should I presume by your photo that all Hawks' fans have to walk around wearing a helmet?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
AvengerRam":3qaf4lk3 said:

Should I presume by your photo that all Hawks' fans have to walk around wearing a helmet?
Which one are you?
[youtube]0-d-Hf5Zzn4[/youtube]

Latest posts