Kam gets support for his hit from unlikely source

Jazzhawk

Reaction score

ensett

Reaction score
The fact that Davis got a concussion from it is only going to make the rules tighter and tighter. Goodell was totally sitting in his office explaining to the wall that kams hit only proves he was right all along!

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":24zes5h5 said:
Nice that Cam's getting some love from his future teammate.
Kam, dammit, Kam!!

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I had Niner fans in front of me and behind...they all said it was clean

hawker84

Reaction score
that play was clean, a great hit, don't get me started on these powderpuff ticky tack calls.... and how does VD get a concussion from that hit.. not only was it not helmet to helmet, i looked at his head when he went down, and i didn't see his head hit the ground... can you get a concussion from whiplash?

HawkWow

Reaction score
hawker84":1f8s56dv said:
that play was clean, a great hit, don't get me started on these powderpuff ticky tack calls.... and how does VD get a concussion from that hit.. not only was it not helmet to helmet, i looked at his head when he went down, and i didn't see his head hit the ground... can you get a concussion from whiplash?

Absolutely. The result of the brain bouncing off the wall of the skull. There is no denying VD is a tough mofo. He was concussed or he would have returned.

Suh rallying for Kam is none to impressive. Few similarities in their style of play. I like Suh but he is in fact dirty. Kam's hit was clean and a better endorsement to that fact will be when VD himself says so publicly. His sissy-ass coach refused to do so, but that is to be expected from punk-ass like Harbaugh.

Starrman44

Reaction score
That hit was a snot launcher, you know, the kind where you got bodily fluids just oozing from everywhere. It reminded me of that hit on Witten in the Cowboys game. Totally set the tone from a physical standpoint.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Davis got concussed because he got leveled by a frikkin Mack truck. Either whiplash or his landing on the ground, but Kam never touched the helmet, not even secondary contact. Vernon simply got TRUCKED!

12th_Bob

Reaction score
My brother was sitting next to me, postulated "31 is knocking the S### out of people." I laughed and asked him has he been watching this team for the last couple of years?

Not a dirty hit but a damn hard hit, made me glad I don't play football.

ensett

Reaction score
Kam also had a pretty nice tackle not long after, on Delanie Walker I think it was. He is a machine.

HawkWow

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":ppgtfrev said:
Davis got concussed because he got leveled by a frikkin Mack truck. Either whiplash or his landing on the ground, but Kam never touched the helmet, not even secondary contact. Vernon simply got TRUCKED!

LOL...well Kam is Mack spelled backwards...I mean, kinda'. ;)

mikeak

Reaction score
Guys note that not one but two flags were thrown. Legal hit yes. Fine - shouldn't be. Will it continue to get flagged - unfortunately...

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
mikeak":3nqame84 said:
Guys note that not one but two flags were thrown. Legal hit yes. Fine - shouldn't be. Will it continue to get flagged - unfortunately...

Yup even Mike Pereiria tweeted that the hit was clean on replay but Refs are told to throw the flag every time if there is a question. We got one of those flags last week on a hit on Sidney.

HawkWow

Reaction score
"but Refs are told to throw the flag every time if there is a question".

Ain't that a bitch? I'm not one of these guys that need to see blood and guts and QBs carted away, but FFS, it is football.

Edit: Let me add to that. OK, Goodell or the union, whoever, wants to see flags flying if a play is questionable. I can live with that. But review the frikin play. If it is decided the hit was clean, wave off the flag. There is starting to be too much stuff being reviewed, but better than getting it wrong.

Twisted

Reaction score
hawker84":22q8ea7j said:

it wasn't about right or wrong, ticky tacky or powder puff, it was about totally embarrassing the league and the mediots in chief, the refs HAD to do something for embarrassing the HOLY 49ers is embarrassing the league and all its experts!!!

but, as witnessed by the entire nation, the spirit of Kilimanjaro was having nothing to do with crooked zebras and saving face..

can you feel the power?

djb28

Reaction score
That was a Rufus Porter, Ronnie Lott , Steve Atwater rolled in to one hit!