Niners Reaction to the Game

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
lmao - what is more funny is that kid wasn't born when the 9ers were good. He has never experienced a real niner team

hawker84

Reaction score
wow, they learn the whinerism at a very young age.... passed down from generation to generation i guess.. sad

otter

Reaction score
this is a video of them at home...not on the road...I know, I'm a debby downer

Spounge84

Reaction score
It was the playoff game that they lost to the Giants last year.

I love how yells "STOP IT!!!" to the TV. As if that will change the outcome of a game that's already been decided.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
TDOTSEAHAWK":2og0g2lr said:
lmao - what is more funny is that kid wasn't born when the 9ers were good. He has never experienced a real niner team

I'm sure that doesn't stop him from braggin about all the Niners titles. Seriously, couldn't happen to a shittier group of shitty fans. Eat me, all of SF and your equally douch bag coach. Get bent and revel in your collective shitiness. ;)

grizbob

Reaction score
I feel a little dirty but found myself chuckling evilly :twisted:

olyfan63

Reaction score
Throwdown":39s7fbga said:
reminds me of .NET earlier this season.

Totally. As if we were really any different about how we feel. All we are is less demonstrative than that kid, having been trained and socialized not to express our disappointment quite so vociferously. Of course, in recent past seasons, there was so little hope, such low expectations that no matter what happened, it was hard to feel disappointment.
The 49ers *should have* won that game. The kid was right. The universe was wrong, screwed over by the fickle fortunes of fate. The kid's reaction seems pretty normal for as emotionally attached as we all get to our NFL teams. Most of us do our screaming and whining and tantrums here on .NET.

grizbob

Reaction score
I throw my tantrums when I'm alone. No chance of it being recorded :mrgreen: :0190l:

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Poor kid. I feel like there's something more going on for the kid to put that much emotional focus on a football game. I remember two years after my mother died, the Redskins losing to the Dolphins in Super Bowl VII was the most painful defeat I've probably ever felt. I was down for months.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Personally I had concerns that we set the expectations for Wilson too high. I was in favor of sitting him at times and admit it. I remembered what happened with Mirer and didn't him to get overwhelmed lose his swagger and flop