One awesome deed accomplished tonight

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
One awesome deed accomplished tonight
Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:56 pm
  • Aldon Smith's march to the sack title record books took a serious hit as the Seahawks completely neutralized him into a non-factor.
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

Re: One awesome deed accomplished tonight
Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:58 pm
  • thanks to okung
    A World Peace
    NET Practice Squad

Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:08 pm
  • Also we knocked the 49ers out of the #2 seed. If the Packers win next week, we will have taken away the 49ers 1st round bye, which is huge.
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:09 pm
  • And we've probably dismantled the argument for Aldon Smith for DPOY. He was exposed as completely dependent on Justin Smith.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:16 pm
  • what I loved was listening to the telecasters trying to jump on the bandwagon..

Al Micheals on Marshawn; "yea he is in Beast... Mode", pretty sure he was reading that off a card and someone spelt it with 2 words, beast and mode, thats how he said it, beast mode

then Collinsworth; 'that was a mini "earthquake run".... lol

thats how shielded these guys are from the northwest, they dont know all the little metaphors and what not, pretty sure they have no idea the stadium has a nic, the Clink, otherwise they would have cracked a few as Seattle's D definitely had the niners offense in lock down
    GO HAWKS!!!
    Twisted
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:20 pm
  • HAHAHA! I'm so giddy about this. And I'm a MIZZOU grad, always proud of my fellow Tigers. But I got NO sympathy for the gold-helmetted punks who got schooled in Seattle tonight. Aldon, you got Okung'ed, bee-atch!
    HawkAroundTheClock
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:22 pm
  • I've heard Collinsworth on radio interviews have plenty of good things to say about the Seahawks. He knows about them just fine. Don't really care about Michaels.
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:25 pm
  • I was not impressed with Aldon. I've been impressed with him. But this just makes me think... hmmmm... what if the Hawks drafted Star Lutuleilei and he really is the next Haloti Ngata... what would that do for Clem and Bruce? Hmmmmm...... very interesting. We might have 2 guys that are capable of picking up 15 sacks with he and Mebane in the middle or even with a lot of 3-4 looks with that brutal Nose guard in there. It sets my mind to a-thinkin'.

I know the biggest Hawks fan tonight was Michael Strahan. Ha. I bet his tooth gap was showing early and often when he saw how "on" Okung was.
    R.I.P. Dad. I miss you. You will never be forgotten
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:04 am
  • I agree that we need one more super DT on the line to sit next to Mebane. I like Branch and Jones, but I still think they are role players, nut studly anchors.
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:13 am
  • Jazzhawk wrote:Aldon Smith's march to the sack title record books took a serious hit as the Seahawks completely neutralized him into a non-factor.

I didn't believe it before tonight but the statline the other week showed how ineffective Aldon was without Justin Smith in the game...tonight showed it to be true
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:05 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information