how long till the crowd catches on to the chant

Seeker

Reaction score
you know,

the "WHOOOOOOOSE GOT MY BACK?" chant.

that one would be REALLY fun to chant in the crowd and would definently be unique to us.

Jville

Reaction score
hawksfan515":6lftt6qm said:
I want a Tanzania chant.
Really? >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FTF6fF4GFk[/urltargetblank]

Jville

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3n908laj said:
Tanzania is a strange land.

Tonga perhaps?
tonga3.jpg

A football chant from Tonga >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=tongan+chant&mid=9E81B4D75AD7594292E29E81B4D75AD7594292E2&view=detail&FORM=VIRE7[/urltargetblank]

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Still love the idea of:

West Side: WE ALL WE GOT!!

East Side: WE ALL WE NEED!!

(repeat into a filthy drunken lather)

Jville

Reaction score
BlueTalon":37oi6n52 said:
Jville":37oi6n52 said:
Tonga perhaps?
tonga3.jpg
I wouldn't be making fun of Tongans. The shortest guy in that picture is probably about 6'4".

Edit: Check out the combined Tonga, Fiji, Samoan War Dance Videos >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daU6teQP-LI[/urltargetblank]

The cultures of Tonga ...... Fiji ...... Samoa are a great escapes. Outstanding destinations. :th2thumbs:

godawg

Reaction score
I agree with Aros: WE ALL WE GOT! WE ALL WE NEED!

bestfightstory

Reaction score
That chant is not proper english. It will never catch on. I'm sorry. It is grammatically INCORRECT.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
No organized chants.

This aint soccer.

But if we insist i'd vote for the We All We Got chant. Tanzania would be lame and stupid imo. And should stay an inside joke amongst us die hards, which makes it more fun.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3ed8c0lx said:
No organized chants.

This aint soccer.

But if we insist i'd vote for the We All We Got chant. Tanzania would be lame and stupid imo. And should stay an inside joke amongst us die hards, which makes it more fun.

GO...SEAHAWKS... Isn't an organized chant?? New team, new energy, new chant. Hell, I've even gotten used to the new uniforms.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":172stwjp said:
JSeahawks":172stwjp said:
No organized chants.

This aint soccer.

GO...SEAHAWKS... Isn't an organized chant?? New team, new energy, new chant. Hell, I've even gotten used to the new uniforms.

I havnt heard Go.... Seahawks.... since the Kingdome. I do hear the Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! which is cool, but its more organic, not organized and preplanned.

madbohem

Reaction score
how about some old school bring back the wave... we started the trend in the first place

muxpux

Reaction score
In high school we rocked a "whose house? Jacks house!" I'm sure a whose house hawks house would be feasible