Pete Carroll's team and performance

hawkmanj

Reaction score
While he was at USC for years we heard questions about if it would be the year he would return to the NFL and whether or not he could succeed.

It was a head scratcher when we hired him to replace Mora. I laughed at the "aways compete." At the begging of this year I hoped he knew what he was doing at QB.

Now I have no doubt about his ability to not only to coach in the NFL but succeed. This is his team. They are physical, confident, explosive, and young.

Sure sometimes they may be undisciplined and get stupid penalties...but there is no question to their toughness.

This team is fun to watch and is a reflection of the job Pete Carroll has done building this team up an instilling a competitive edge.

And the scary thing is this team hasn't peaked.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I can't wait to see what they do in the coming weeks, but I am already stoked to see what this team comes up with in the off-season to once again improve this team.

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
With our QB in place this team will be scary for years to come. Expect improvement along the defensive line, offensive line and the rest of the defense.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
We are in year 3 of Pete's initial 4 year plan.

He's not done yet.

That makes me giddy.

sc85sis

Reaction score
It actually has taken longer than I expected, which shows just how bad this team was when Pete and John arrived.

usChawks

Reaction score
imagine another draft :shock:

a draft full of okungs, ETs, tates, chancellors, wrights, shermans, irvins, wagners, wilsons..

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
usChawks":1o50dazr said:
imagine another draft :shock:

a draft full of okungs, ETs, tates, chancellors, wrights, shermans, irvins, wagners, wilsons..
I'll take a couple of more Okungs please. Thank you.