Okung is ballin

Happypuppy

Reaction score
He was very impressive. Great game for the big man against an excellent opponent

bellingerga

Reaction score
I remember he was one of the many draft picks over the last few years someone or another labeled a bust almost immediately.

Love how he's proved those types wrong.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I seem to recall quite a few 'he's a bust' posts not that long ago. They were quite erroneous.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Easy to take care of Alton when Justin isn't there to hold.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":ibfdw7qn said:
I seem to recall quite a few 'he's a bust' posts not that long ago. They were quite erroneous.

I don't think that he was called a bust when he was drafted.
It wasn't until he started getting hurt that people were wondering if he could be.
He's been healthy all year(knock on wood) and has proven himself worthy of that loft pick.

Starrman44

Reaction score
Yeah, I seen him make a great block, slip off that guy and get into the second level for another. He's becoming a really good player.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
He was playing dominant ball last year too before Cheap Shot Cole took him down. Glad he's back to playing at that level, if not better.

SeahawkGeoff

Reaction score
That he was. I wonder if anyone saw him at the end of the game when they were interviewing Wilson and Sherman the dude was mugging the camera it was hilarious he had a smile from cheek to cheek.

madbohem

Reaction score
All that adversity with his injury led to a lot of extra time for others, so not only is he ballin now, our line has got some real tenacity to it

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
PC & JS saw it, and Okung is delivering on it. I love the guy for his play and his personality.

How lucky are we to go from Walt to Russell? The broadcast guys tonight even mentioned something along the lines of Okung being "one of the best in the league."

Latest posts