Congrats on the win

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Congrats on the win
Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:39 pm
  • I've always thought it weird congratulating fans when their team won, as if the fans had anything to do with it - but in your guys' case, the fans really did make a difference. So good job to all you Seahawks fans, and obviously good job to your team for playing such a dominating game. I thought some of you guys were just way too cocky predicting a 50 point blow-out, but you proved me wrong.

Hope to see you in the playoffs for the rubber match at Candlestick.
    925NinersFan
    NET Bench Warmer

Re: Congrats on the win
Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:42 pm
  • 925NinersFan wrote:I've always thought it weird congratulating fans when their team won, as if the fans had anything to do with it - but in your guys' case, the fans really did make a difference. So good job to all you Seahawks fans, and obviously good job to your team for playing such a dominating game. I thought some of you guys were just way too cocky predicting a 50 point blow-out, but you proved me wrong.

Not if you lose to Arizona :stirthepot:
    Zebulon Dak wrote:If any Twitter employees get assassinated I'll vote Republican from here on out.
    OkieHawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:49 pm
  • Thanks!
    GO SEAHAWKS!!
    grizrgood
    NET Practice Squad

Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:53 pm
  • 925NinersFan wrote:I've always thought it weird congratulating fans when their team won, as if the fans had anything to do with it - but in your guys' case, the fans really did make a difference. So good job to all you Seahawks fans, and obviously good job to your team for playing such a dominating game. I thought some of you guys were just way too cocky predicting a 50 point blow-out, but you proved me wrong.

Honest question, who would you least want to face in the playoffs (worried would beat you)

Washington
    Dallas
    Seattle
    Minnesota
    Chicago
    Wenhawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:45 pm
  • Good game hawks. You deserve the win.
    rlkats
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:46 pm
  • First we play them in their house and they barely win. Our offense gets it together and we destroy them in our house. We finally get the monkey off our backs and now the 9er fans are saying we cant win on the road. Maybe not but we can win at home. I think they now know that. They can beat the Patriots on the road but....
    morgulon1
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:08 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information