Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Some GIFs
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:34 pm 
NET Veteran

Not a GIF but:

Post subject: Re: Some GIFs
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:37 pm 
* NET News Scoop *
* NET News Scoop *

Love em!!!

Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:39 pm 
NET Starter

lol RW was effing with ahmad brooks all game.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:40 pm 
NET Veteran

Kam's hit could not be any cleaner.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:41 pm 
* NET Moderator *

Mentioned it in the gameday forum but it has to be completely demoralizing and frustrating to try and pass rush against Russell Wilson. He just makes d'linemen look like fools.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:42 pm 
NET Veteran

Different angle: Image

And for fun:

Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:48 pm 
NET Veteran

sturg78 wrote:

And for fun:

LMFAO that benny hill bit was hilarious

Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:02 pm 
NET Starter

Post that Benny Hill Version to Youtube

Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:18 pm 
NET Veteran

I found it on youtube

Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:19 pm 
NET Rookie

I truly feel sorry for Ahmad Brooks, he just couldn't catch a break all game. Russell abused him, used him as a toy all game. it was hilarious

Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:24 pm 
NET Veteran

Hilarious! That Kam BLAST set the tone, man. Scared the piss outta those guys. And the refs couldn't get their bird brains around it. Brilliant football play.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:36 pm 
NET Veteran

That hit should be all over the NFL sites this week, more important every team that we have coming up will see that 100 times, how many receivers are going to be looking for Kam over the next few games.

Also, if I'm John I tell Kam that I can't pay your fines, but we can add them up and add them to your next contract bonus when it comes time.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
.Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:59 pm 
NET Veteran

chris98251 wrote:
That hit should be all over the NFL sites this week, more important every team that we have coming up will see that 100 times, how many receivers are going to be looking for Kam over the next few games.

Also, if I'm John I tell Kam that I can't pay your fines, but we can add them up and add them to your next contract bonus when it comes time.

Thats the game right there with the Kam Chancellor hit on V Davis. The niners looked like a different team after that.
The fact that it was a shitty call by the referees and possibly a fine for Chancellor is the hypocrisy that is the NFL. It will be shown over and over on the NFL channel, used in commercials. The NFL is trying to take one of the major components out of the game. The crushing hits.

Later in the game Chancellor had an opportunity to lay out their backup tight end but opted to pull up and the 9ers were able to complete a long pass play.BULLSHIT. Not on Kam but the refs and Goodell.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:03 pm 
* NET News Scoop *
* NET News Scoop *

chris98251 wrote:

Frankly, it should be all over the NFL, ESPN and anywhere else, including the Refs training room as what foul NOT to call. It was a perfect, textbook hit and should NOT have earned a flag. Again.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:24 pm 
NET Veteran

morgulon1 wrote:
chris98251 wrote:

The niners looked like a different team after that.
The fact that it was a shitty call by the referees and possibly a fine for Chancellor...

I agree with all your sentiment, so this is not a refutation against your post. I just want to share that as it happened, when they came back from break, Chris made it a point to emphasize how Kam's hit was clean. I felt it was his way of deflecting talk of a fine.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:29 pm 
NET Starter

NJSeaHawk wrote:
sturg78 wrote:

That hit was simply mesmerizing...clean as a whistle.

I'll take the 15 yard penalty...the tone that that hit set was well worth it. The niner receivers were short-arming like T-rexes after that hit.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:38 pm 
NET Veteran

Vernon Davis got hit by a damn Mac truck. Legally, too.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:39 pm 
NET Veteran

Jazzhawk wrote:
chris98251 wrote:

Frankly, it should be all over the NFL, ESPN and anywhere else, including the Refs training room as what foul NOT to call. It was a perfect, textbook hit and should NOT have earned a flag. Again.

That's for fact, I doubt even the temporary Refs would have been so stupid.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:40 pm 
* NET Alumni *

He's trying to stop a TD and deny a completion of a pass. I say clean. I'll see what Sando thinks on it. I just asked him on facebook. Should be interesting if he takes the question.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:44 pm 
NET Rookie

I said after that hit: "Vernon Davis just died." You could clearly see the man had a concussion and not one of those little concussions, one of those major concussions that keep you out for a game or three. He didn't know where he was, he didn't know who he was, he barely knew what century it was. It was an epic hit that I watched about 30 times during the game.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:10 am 
* Mr Random Thought *

Not to go against the grain, but I thought it was a rather obvious penalty on Chancellor, though I'm glad he did it anyway. By the letter of the rule, that was a clean hit, but just as laws are not always set in stone, rules aren't always enforced to the letter, they tend to be enforced on precedent. And recent precedent in the NFL is that any airborne "defenseless" receiver is going to draw a flag if he gets rocked by a vicious hit mid-air, even a clean hit. I hate that the NFL calls it that way, but they've consistently called it that way for several years now. If the refs had let it go, there would have been tons of other NFL players complaining about getting flagged for similar actions in other games.

Don't expect the NFL to change that stance any time soon. Goodell is trying his best to stem off the inevitable massive lawsuit against the NFL from players claiming permanent brain damage. I wish him luck, but that lawsuit is probably coming anyway.

As far as the play, I'm glad Chancellor did it. Obviously, I'm not glad that Vernon Davis was hurt during it. He's a human being. But as far as the play itself, if Chancellor doesn't go all out that play might be a touchdown, or 1st and goal inside the 2 yard line at the least, which is almost the same result. The result of that play/penalty was 1st and goal at the 10 instead of first and goal at the 2. That's a huge difference, and well worth the flag. Hopefully Davis is okay. I dunno though, I think he might have shortened his life a little with that hit. To me I'd rather dislocate my knee like Manningham had than nearly jar my brain loose and know that dementia or extreme depression could be coming for me in twenty or thirty years.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:45 am 
NET Veteran

Funny thing is, where the ball was placed it looks like Vernon had no reason to leap and hang in the air like that. It could have been a hands catch and duck down around the 1 or 2 yard line. Watching the gif, he kind of hung himself up like a big soft meatball to get ground.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:43 am 
NET Starter

God . . watching the benny hill play for the umpteen millionth time, and I still giggle every.single.time.

fun stuff

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:04 am 
NET Pro Bowler

sturg78 wrote:

And for fun:

This is amazing.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:02 am 
NET Veteran

The fact that mccoy rain dunked on a bill leavy crew member feels so good.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:19 am 
I'M JIMMY!

sturg78 wrote:

And for fun:

Whats really funny about that is while the kids are still sleeping on this xmas morning I enjoy my last minutes of peace for the day, I have the volume down and Benny Hill was in my head as Russell ran, scroll down and sure enough..

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]