how many yards u throw as QB is irrelevant

Rainger

Reaction score
Unfortuanly all the media talking heads can do is look at the number of yards that Luck or others throw.

Wilson only had 177 yards and that is all they will key on. But he had 4 tds and the one int was not his fault.

But the talking heads will only gush over the 400 plus yards that LUCK had .

Mark my words all Jonh Clayton will talk about is Luck's yards. Yards dont mean shit.

Scoring tds and executing drives are all that really matters and that is what RW does.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
What I think the talking heads are noticing though is the opposition.

Luck did that against the Chiefs, and it was a close win.

Wilson did his against the big bad 9ERS, and we dominated.

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
Luck only had 200 yards or so today and more incompletions than completions. The only thing they're gushing about on him is that his team has 10 wins.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
FortWorthSeahawk":2jgtc5v4 said:
Luck only had 200 yards or so today and more incompletions than completions. The only thing they're gushing about on him is that his team has 10 wins.

Yeah no one cares he broke the rookie record for yards LOL

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
If you've been watching the post game shows, actually they really don't, or at least as much as you think they would. It's been a lot of Wilson today.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
Dont key on the specifics of the 400. My point is that the media is obsessed with the number of yards and tend to ignore the number of throws and the number of Ints.

Every week they look at how many yards someone thew. They gush over 356 or 425 and ignore the 56 pass attempts.

RW doesnt not get the credit cause they look at 171 or what ever and automatically think the QB didnt do much cause he didnt have 360 yards.