Am I Dreaming?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
-- That game definitely made my stomach flu more, uh, digestable. Unbelievable. The Seahawks are the hottest team in the NFL and it's not even close.

-- Baldwin was A MAN in this game!

-- Russell Wilson wasn't as good as he could have been and that's all due to the 49ers spectacular coverage all game long. Wilson's main concern was not turning the ball over and it was obvious. If Turbin makes that catch, he doesn't turn the ball over. Wilson in conservative mode still threw for 4 TDs with a nearly perfect 3rd down conversion rate. This kid is magic, plain and simple.

-- That bogus personal foul call on Kam was yet another example of the pussification of the NFL. PISSES ME OFF!!!!

-- "You knew the game was won when..." Red blocked that FG and Sherman ran it back for the TD. That's when I knew we weren't going to lose this game.

-- Seahawks can no longer be ranked 7th around the NFL. I'm thinking 3rd sounds about right.

-- VOLUME 12!!! WAY TO GO 12TH MAN!! Loudest all year by far. Even though I wasn't there I could totally hear it through the TV. Kap didn't know what hit him the moment he first stepped out onto the field.

-- Frank Gore who?

-- That #76 OL for the 49ers is a punk-ass bitch.

-- PLAYOFFS BABY!! This year feels like we're going all the way.

-- Stomach Flu's SUCK!

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
-- The Triple 50 Burger is a hard sumbitch to cook up. Even for our red hot Hawks.

-- Power Rankings are going to be a fun read this week.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Packers and patriots, even tho we've beat both of them, will be ranked ahead of the Seahawks....book it.

Agreed about the call on Kam...textbook hit. Crappy call.

Frank Gore....28 yards. See ya.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Agreed. Like the title suggests, it all feels so surreal like I'm dreaming. This team is crazy good.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
This was a beatdown of epic proportions. #1 D in the NFL? They looked like little boys as the Hawks ran all over them.

Our D played like our D of the first half of the year.

This was the most satisfying win in a while considering the opponent.

Bakergirl

Reaction score
Well I hope you feel better for Christmas! Flu's do suck. At least you had this win to raise your spirits and kick your immune system into overdrive.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
#2, but only because the Falcons deservedly won the #1 seed this week and did it in a convincing manner. They're going to get destroyed in the playoffs, though. By the future #1.

djb28

Reaction score
Pussification. I love that. I must use it for the holiday!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
How could I forget?

TANZANIA!!!!!!!!

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
We will be #4 behind Denver, Atlanta and Green Bay but first in DVOA which is my favourite by far.

godawg

Reaction score
The 49er defense will be different when Justin Smith gets back, but this was a major smack down! This team is rolling.