So, who did we learn more about: Hawks or Niners?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • I guess I'll go with the Hawks. They really showed that they can rise to the occasion on this one. Huge game, national TV, utterly convincing victory over a team everybody somehow thinks is the best this league has to offer.

On the other hand, this seemed like a bit of a "they are what we thought they were" moment for Coach Douche, WunderKaep and the rest of the San Fran crew. I've thought they were decent, but hardly worth the praises they've been accumulating. One turnover fluke 13-3 season doesn't get you to Canton...
    Q: “What is your thing?”
    A: “Lay back, kick back, mind my business, stay in my own lane.”
    VivaEfrenHerrera
    NET Veteran

• I say both....We showed the mighty 49ers are nothing. But we already knew we were invincible at home.
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

• Seahawks are peaking, and will go ro the SB from the wild card. Name a team who wants to play us!!!!!!
    Daddy Love
    NET Bench Warmer

• They're not a bad team. We were just a helluva lot better tonight.
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *

• Daddy Love wrote: Seahawks are peaking, and will go ro the SB from the wild card. Name a team who wants to play us!!!!!!

Broncos, Texans, Colts, Patriots, Ravens, etc. Because it means they're in teh Super Bowl.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

• it just shows we can blow out anyone and not just lowely teams; unless the 49ers are a lowely team as well.
    Once upon a time Little Red Manninghood,
    went for a walk in the forest.
    She was never seen again.
    End of story

*NorthHawk's view of SB XLVIII
    rpmischris
    NET Starter

• BlueTalon wrote:They're not a bad team. We were just a helluva lot better tonight.

This! We just DOMINATED the anointed #1 D like they were a JV squad. SERIOUSLY. Mad props to the 12th Man. The national broadcast was loving you tonight and it was well deserved. But the SEAHAWKS showed the NATION tonight how amazing they are. WE ARE ON THE ROAD TO THE SB!!!
    HawkAroundTheClock
    NET Veteran

• There is homefield advantage, And then there is this! We have been doing it for weeks!
    djb28
    NET Veteran

• We did it with 4th and 5th string defensive backs.
    morgulon1
    NET Veteran

• Daddy Love. The F-bomb isn't allowed in the regular forum. Ass is acceptable but not the F-word. Weird, I know, but wanted give you a heads up. game day forum and shack allows thus word if I remember correctly
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:51 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information