Justin Smith and John Moffitt INACTIVE!

JKent82

Reaction score
Inactives for Hawks: CB Trufant, CB Thurmond, CB Shead, G Johnson, G Moffitt, T Person, DT Howard

SF Inactives: QB S. Tolzien, WR A.J. Jenkins, S T. Robinson, RB J. Hampton, LB C. Haggans, G J. Looney, DT J. Smith.

Per multiple people.

MTS

Reaction score
Justin Smith and Aldon Smith both went to my University... d@mn!

Although, the Falcons have more Mizzou Tigers than SF does. If we don't win the SB, Im rooting for Atlanta (as long as we dont play them).

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Totally expected... but absolutely beautiful to see it official now. No roping and riding for him, as he's not even going to be in the saddle today.

Hope that has as much of a trickle down effect on Aldon Smith as everyone says.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Is it fair to reason that us missing Browner, Jones, and Moffitt evens it out or no?

ensett

Reaction score
The lack of Moffitt on the field has been disappointing this season. CB is rough right now too. Massive blows.

OP
OP
JKent82

JKent82

Reaction score
So thank god that J Smith is out with Moffit out. I would not have enjoyed watching him abuse Sweezy.

BAllenHawk

Reaction score
Wow Thurmond needs to go bye bye. 1 start after getting off the pup a second time, and then misses two games. See yeah later.

BAllenHawk

Reaction score
I'm not as worried about Sweezy, guy is a totally different player from that week 1 start. Moffit hasn't necessarily been a world beater either.

Twisted

Reaction score
JKent82":2yiggkiu said:
Inactives for Hawks: CB Trufant, CB Thurmond, CB Shead, G Johnson, G Moffitt, T Person, DT Howard

SF Inactives: QB S. Tolzien, WR A.J. Jenkins, S T. Robinson, RB J. Hampton, LB C. Haggans, G J. Looney, DT J. Smith.

Per multiple people.

looks like Seattle is suffering more than SF ????

maybe Marshawn picks up some big yards shooting the gap? hope so he's been kinda quite lately, needs to finish the season hard and pick up more yards, he has a good chance at clinching the #2 spot but theres a couple runners breathing down his back in Morris and Foster, Morris was only 57 yards behind going into todays game..

Morris picks up 91 yards today so that puts him ahead by 34 yards. Lynch should triple that today and move ahead..

get this, Vikes totally shut down Foster today holding him to 10 carries and 15 yards... :shock:

have I mentioned the Cardinals suck this hour? :?

man, after the whining over the blowout I wouldn't expect any help form them for a division title...

kmedic

Reaction score
Ricky Jean-Francois is no slouch. Sweezy will still have his hands full.

Manningham the deep threat is also playing. Our pass rush will be critical tonight in preventing the long explosive pass plays. I also heard Harbaugh saying they had made it a point of focus this week to get the Kaepernick to Vernon Davis connection going.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Twisted":1hi1b0s9 said:
JKent82":1hi1b0s9 said:

Per multiple people.

looks like Seattle is suffering more than SF ????

maybe Marshawn picks up some big yards shooting the gap? hope so he's been kinda quite lately, needs to finish the season hard and pick up more yards, he has a good chance at clinching the #2 spot but theres a couple runners breathing down his back in Morris and Foster, Morris was only 57 yards behind going into todays game..

Morris picks up 91 yards today so that puts him ahead by 34 yards. Lynch should triple that today and move ahead..

get this, Vikes totally shut down Foster today holding him to 10 carries and 15 yards... :shock:

have I mentioned the Cardinals suck this hour? :?

man, after the whining over the blowout I wouldn't expect any help form them for a division title...

Marshawn has been quite lately? Which games have you been watching?

VaporHawk

Reaction score
Smith's replacement is also pretty good. No Justin Smith, but still pretty good.