Update on sherman

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
If the seal was broken then he has a case. I get DOT testing done all the time. At the time the sample is taken they seal it, usually right in front of you, then it gets sent off for testing.

If he witnessed a broken seal he should have submitted another sample.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
If the seal was broken and he can prove it then this case should be dropped and the entire testing system of the NFL would need a review and correction.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
His claim is bogus. Hopefully his lawyers can make it stick. I would bet on the NFLs lawyers, though.

Seafan

Reaction score
The fair thing would be to give him another test with the agreement it would cost him 6 to 8 games if it is positive or elect to take the four game suspension.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
bestfightstory":13sjiogr said:
His claim is bogus. Hopefully his lawyers can make it stick. I would bet on the NFLs lawyers, though.
Right now, all I care about is that he can cause enough question that it needs to be further investigated and pushed into the next league year, thus allowing him to continue to pay this season.

MTS

Reaction score
First one lie and now another?

SMH, my god, man. Take your punishment and learn your lesson!

I am all for the Hawks being as good as possible, but one someone does something to get some type of advantage (one way or another), you need to pay. The fact that he is lying over and over and doing this is really disgraceful to this organization.

I hope he serves the sentence he definitely deserves. I hate liars and I hate cheaters, even if they are on my own team.

Another thing that is disheartening are all of the comments about "oh I hope he gets by". Really? No morals or sportsmanship or anything? I know this prescription drug isn't necessarily the most enhancing one available, but if it didn't do something, why did he take it?

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Unless any of you doubters were in the room holding his hog then you have no basis for calling him a liar.

tomahawk

Reaction score
I have a hard time believing that the sample was contaminated but it doesn't matter what I think. I still hope he can beat this because we need him for the playoff run, it would be great to have both him and Browner back for a push.

Be smarter next time Richard.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
MTS":qphkykq6 said:

I am all for the Hawks being as good as possible, but one someone does something to get some type of advantage (one way or another), you need to pay. The fact that he is lying over and over and doing this is really disgraceful to this organization.

I hope he serves the sentence he definitely deserves. I hate liars and I hate cheaters, even if they are on my own team.
Not that I necessarily believe it, but did you ever think that maybe he's telling the truth? How about some credit for due process?

Will I

Reaction score
MTS":2atvxptp said:

Another thing that is disheartening are all of the comments about "oh I hope he gets by". Really? No morals or sportsmanship or anything? I know this prescription drug isn't necessarily the most enhancing one available, but if it didn't do something, why did he take it?

How do u know he's lying? And do u honestly believe that every other team is 100% clean? If u do, u are seriously blind.

MTS

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":2gbdlf3n said:
Unless any of you doubters were in the room holding his hog then you have no basis for calling him a liar.

Oh really? What if he played for the SF 49ers? What would your story be then?

You do know... if his new story was the truth and he is innocent, this would have been the story he told from the very beginning. But, was it? No... hmmm what do your critical-analysis abilities tell you?

NO, I don't think ANY NFL team is completely clean and I hope all of those who cheat get caught and serve their punishment.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
MTS":3mv8sh8f said:

How do you know he is lying? Maybe he is telling the truth, so much for innocent until proven guilty. I am willing to see how things play out before I shape my views on the matter.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
MTS":39ao6bro said:
CurryStopstheRuns":39ao6bro said:

Oh really? What if he played for the SF 49ers? What would your story be then?

You do know... if his new story was the truth and he is innocent, this would have been the story he told from the very beginning. But, was it? No... hmmm what do your critical-analysis abilities tell you?

First off niner troll, I would back a player that was wronged no matter the color of jersey so kick rocks. If you believe that bogus first story that came out then you have already proven your ignorance.

Latest posts