AP Pro32 has us 7... for now...

skater18000

Reaction score
http://pro32.ap.org/poll

When we win on Sunday how does this pw shape up assuming the rest of the top 10 wins besides the 49ers of course...

Personally...

1. Broncos (vs. Browns)

2. Seahawks

3. Falcons (@lions)

4. Patriots (@ Jaguars)

5. 49ers

6. Packers (vs. titans)

7. Texans (vs. Vikings)

8. Colts (@ Cheifs)

9. Redskins (@ eagles)

10. Ravens (think they get a win vs. Giants)

bellingerga

Reaction score
Tad bit homerish to think we're number 2. I guess if that's your personal opinion.

For what it's worth I think we CAN beat anyone in the league...... but I still think there are a few more well rounded teams than ours for now.

I think in the final year of the 4 year plan the hawks could easily spent alot of the year in 1st place among power rankings if the year by year trend of improvements and relative team health continues. One more good draft, and another year for Russ and company to "gel".

OP
OP
skater18000

skater18000

Reaction score
bellingerga":mcizepni said:
Tad bit homerish to think we're number 2. I guess if that's your personal opinion.

For what it's worth I think we CAN beat anyone in the league...... but I still think there are a few more well rounded teams than ours for now.

I think in the final year of the 4 year plan the hawks could easily spent alot of the year in 1st place among power rankings if the year by year trend of improvements and relative team health continues. One more good draft, and another year for Russ and company to "gel".

Agreed, but power rankings are a bit determined by momentum and or what you've done in the last few weeks...

So ask yourself if we when what will we have done in the last 4 weeks. @ bears, vs. Cardinals, @ bills, vs. 49ers.. That's what great teams do.