SF Coahes

MOCHawk

Reaction score
I watched the Wednesday press conferences for the SF coordinators (Fangio and Roman) and they seem like really intelligent football guys with tons of energy and good sense. Then I watched Harbaugh in his press conference and I can't believe how hard it is to watch. I have never seen anyone so uncomfortable in front of a camera as he is. He completely makes my skin crawl. How does he get his players to play for him acting like that? I literally think he is insane.

Harbaugh: http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/...Harbaugh/d8450036-1856-4d17-81bf-ca9a73446ed6

Roman: http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Press-Pass-Greg-Roman/244fb2d0-25f3-4548-9d53-b5b38a752a8c

Fangio: http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Press-Pass-Vic-Fangio/82740b3e-6c41-45c2-9125-64c103d60c3d

morgulon1

Reaction score
We dislike Harbaugh like the 9er fans dislike "Pete the cheat" . He is an obnoxious dick btw (Harbaugh). I want him to have to make the slow walk across the field to shake Carrolls hand having just been defeated by the Seattle Seahawks.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
I think his coordinators are damn fine football coaches. I hate to say it, but I love the way theyve constructed their teams.

Twisted

Reaction score
meh as a coach I'm sure he has to get tired of the ridiculous, "why don't you tell us the architecture of your game plan" questions

fact is he has to be there but he doesn't have to want to be there, and thats pretty much what his body language says, cuz he knows the drill, buncha goofy questions he doesn't really want to answer, this Sunday is a big game for them, if there is any chance of a bye they must win and he knows how tough that could be, he knows how tough the Hawks are at home and he has seen them steadily improve, unlike his own team that is pretty much status quo

I mean how do you answer the questions going into a teams house that hasn't been beat all year at home, thats played tough teams at that house and had a 108-17 point differential in their last 2 games?

sheesh, theres prolly other teams he would like to face this Sunday, fact is there's prolly other teams every other team in the NFL would prefer to play at this point other than the Hawks, if the Hawks have anything its confidence and confidence can be very dangerous when you have momentum at home, especially when your defense just gave up 4 unanswered 2nd half TDs, thats not exactly confidence inspiring when you realize your defense could blow a fuse at any given moment for reasons unknown?

GO HAWKS!!!

bestfightstory

Reaction score
morgulon1":3eq4ff20 said:
I want him to have to make the slow walk across the field to shake Carrolls hand having just been defeated by the Seattle Seahawks.

ON HIS BIRTHDAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
bestfightstory":3hpkrb51 said:
morgulon1":3hpkrb51 said:
I want him to have to make the slow walk across the field to shake Carrolls hand having just been defeated by the Seattle Seahawks.

ON HIS BIRTHDAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh, you guys, LOL!