Instead of Kaepernick, the Seahawks need to plan against,...

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • .....the San Francisco RUNNING GAME.

If I was Harbaugh, I'd be feeding Seattle a HUGE dose of Gore, Hunter, and James (oh my).

Our Safeties and Bobby better be primed an' ready to cover the middle of the field.
    Paschtorian
    NET Rookie

• The more "weapons" that a team has....the easier it is to probe and find a weakness. The Hawks will be doing likewise.
    Bigpumpkin
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

• stopping the run is a basic fundamental, if they can shut down receivers they will stop the run, reading the play will be key and Harbaugh knows this so they will be doing all they can to disguise them, EVERYONE must be on thier toes and alert, from the waterboy to the booth...

its getting closer, the cacoons are starting to wiggle... lol
    GO HAWKS!!!
    Twisted
    NET Veteran

• Yep. The Ninners should just run it every snap as I don't believe we can stop it.

I could see us barely having the ball this game
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

• Well they ran on us last game and we had trouble stopping them but if our WRs, back up RB, and recently cut TE had caught the passes thrown to them the 7 point differential that was the Digits margin of victory maybe wouldn't have been there.

I suspect the D is PO'd about being run on last game and may now have an idea of how to defeat their trap blocking along with their wham blocks. I further suspect Pete will be ready for their run tricks this game and our adjustments will be a lot faster and effective.

I suspect no one will be a little surprised if SF attempts to give us a huge dose of the run game. I'll be surprised if we don't have an answer for it. I'll be a bit disappointed if they can't win this game but
    it won't change a thing. The 9ers will not own this division for too much longer if even this year if things work out for us.

We need to believe.
    Until we develop a pass rush that will cause opposing teams to be forced to scheme to defend it we will never be able to completely take the final step. That was done and the final step was taken.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions at last after 38 seasons.

What a special magical year!
    jammerhawk
    NET Veteran

• Tech Worlds wrote:Yep. The Ninners should just run it every snap as I don't believe we can stop it.

I could see us barely having the ball this game

:stirthepot:
    bellingerga
    NET Veteran

• Being that Hunter is on IR, I don't see that happening.
    King Dog
    NET Starter

• With the DL injuries (Red's foot, Branch's ankle) along with Jones going on IR, will not be surprised with a 200+ yd effort by the 9ers run game. Ineffective starters due to injury and younger players getting baptism by fire, the defense is springing a few leaks that need to be fixed. The DB situation is another area that is begging to be exploited.

I am expecting our young guys to step up and perform, but they are going to need some help from our offense to keep it from getting out of hand. I suspect there will be some success that will allow this game to remain competitive until the end. This time I expect our guys to make the play. Doesn't mean they will but it is what I expect.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• jammerhawk wrote:I suspect the D is PO'd about being run on last game and may now have an idea of how to defeat their trap blocking along with their wham blocks. I further suspect Pete will be ready for their run tricks this game and our adjustments will be a lot faster and effective.
    We need to believe.

The advantage of playing in The Clink will make us faster at the snap.....a decided advantage to our Defensive Line. If we have prepared correctly, then our Defense should be noticeably stronger defending the run.
    Bigpumpkin
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

• ^^ Which is why, if I know Harbaugh, the 49ers will come out passing, like they did against Chicago and New England.
    5_Golden_Rings
    NET Starter

• 5_Golden_Rings wrote:^^ Which is why, if I know Harbaugh, the 49ers will come out passing, like they did against Chicago and New England.

Which is exactly what the Hawks want, our strength on defense is against the pass. But Harbaugh knows that so actually is gonna come out running. But Harbaugh knows that Pete knows that. So he will really come out passing.
    amill87
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:48 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information