Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Richard Sherman missing 2 days of practice
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:33 am 
NET Veteran

To travel to NYC for his appeals hearing. Facing a new QB CK, will it cause problems? Will he be impacted not being a normal week or mental stress? Can he now take medication to stay focused thu prescription? :)

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=8769293

Post subject: Re: Richard Sherman missing 2 days of practice
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:36 am 
* Master Chief *
* Master Chief *

The power of Tanzania will leverage all 49ers advantages!

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan

Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:41 am 
NET Veteran

I think Sherm will do okay. There's not a ton of diversity in their defensive play calling for a CB. Jam receiver, find ball, bat ball down or catch ball.

"We all we got, we all we need"

Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:44 am 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *

CB's need to watch film, stay in shape and come ready to focus on gameday. Practice isn't key for them, because what he does is pretty much cover his man like a blanket. I don't think the missed practices will affect him. Now, the mental aspect of things is something to wonder about. Will he still be worried about the outcome of his appeal? Will that distract him a little? I hope not, but it's likely more of an issue than missing a few practices

Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:44 am 
NET Veteran

He needs to get a pick and rub it right in his former coaches fat face

Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:47 am 
* Master Chief *
* Master Chief *

He has 10+ flight hours of film he can watch flying back and forth to NY.

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan

Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:57 am 
NET Veteran

meh, I am fairly confident getting back to Kilimanjaro to play the Niners in a playoff implicated game will be all thats on his mind

after watching the pats a team Seattle beat manhandle the Niners offense for 4 straight TDs I like Seattle's chances of completely dismantling the Niners, that team has serious issues that have been exploited exponentially..

just don't turn the ball over on anything other than punts and the Hawks should do well, the Pats/Niners game was key in revealing Niner deficiencies on both sides of the ball, there are serious exploits on their defensive side as well, anyone QB doing their homework will find them, I don't like the Niners chances in the playoffs, I just can't see any more teams just handing them a game like the Pats did...

Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:11 pm 
NET Veteran

This late in the season, those off days are probably more beneficial than detrimental...especially to an elite player like Sherm. I am hopeful Mr. Allen has him cruising in the comfort of our owner's private plane. At least on the way to NYC. Should he lose his appeal and the suspension be imposed immediately, I hope when he returns to the airport, with no plane in sight, the gate attendant hands him a sandwich and a road map.

Harbaugh has a tendency to out-think himself from tme to time. Knowing we are thin at the corner, he may decide to rely more on the pass than run. The way SF's Oline gashed us last time, that might actually serve us better. I am counting on short passes to set up ML, keeing our D fresh and the ball out of SF's hands. That is the strategy that made SF a dynasty wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back when. Minus Jerry (the prick) Rice, we have the necessary components to do so.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:15 pm 
* Capt'n Dom *
* Capt'n Dom *

Missed two days of practice? No worries.
I never worry about Dick.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:31 pm 
NET Rookie

HawkWow wrote:
Should he lose his appeal and the suspension be imposed immediately, I hope when he returns to the airport, with no plane in sight, the gate attendant hands him a sandwich and a road

Why a sammich and road map?

Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:35 pm 
NET Veteran

Will I wrote:
HawkWow wrote:
Should he lose his appeal and the suspension be imposed immediately, I hope when he returns to the airport, with no plane in sight, the gate attendant hands him a sandwich and a road

Why a sammich and road map?

LOL...cuz I'd be telling him to find his own way home. ;) Just heard the ruling will be handed down "next week"...so I guess he will be shutting down SF wrs this weekend. C'mon home Sherm!

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]